Monday, November 9, 2009

Falling Leaves



What a relaxing and no nonsense weekend we had here filled with lots of delish food, relaxation, and lounging around after a very,very long week of work. We decided to take to the shoe leather express and take a lovely Autumn walk since the weather was so beautiful and warm. It was a very nice 69 degrees:)! I so so happy. I could get use to these temps year round, although I would miss the cooler temps. This week we decided on a nature hike through the woods of Chapman Park in our fair hamlet of Doylestown. Very relaxed after the walk and one very exhausted puppy!












5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/09/2009

    Fall is here. Thankfully, we're still have gorgeous fall weather here in Minneapolis. I hope it lasts for a few more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was out and about this weekend also and the trees in the city are just about done now. Looks like a nice walk and look at the tired pup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan11/10/2009

    A great weekend for a walk in the woods! I was in central park doing the same. Take care Mistress

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos Maddie!!! Love 'em and LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you ever just sit home? This is way I like your blog and life. You see so much more out of nothing. Just on a simple walk you see all the beauty. A lesson for me.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!