Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Day With the Auntie Flame


The Mistress will be out again today as she is playing hostess to the fabulous Auntie Flame who is the author of the blog Babble On. We have been reading each others blogs for some time now and she is now in Philadelphia and we thought we would meet up. In addition, my good friend and sister, Mame, will also be joining us for the day from New York City, and she will be bringing with her the swine flu she is currently fighting!!! JK! I think she just needs to drink more! Anywho, I am looking forward to the day. I call it a day with the girls. It's a day I do with good friends usually and you kinda just enjoy the day relaxing, eating, shopping, going to art galleries or museums. And after such a very busy week working and traveling, I may be looking more like this at the table for our afternoon lunch!



So, I have got to go for now, but will be back soon. How have you been? Now I need to get caught up blog reading. Tootles!

8 comments:

  1. I am exceedingly jealous that you are getting to meet Auntie Flame in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun, fabulous day!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I know you will have a good time! What do you have on tap? I think it is going to be a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, I so need to plan a trip! You can take me on the tour also. I promise to be on best behavior ;) Have a good time Mistress with Mame and Auntie Flame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coco de Mere11/22/2009

    What a fun day this look like! Have a wonderful time girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fabulous day in store for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1/25/2010

    Rather nice place you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!