Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Return to Home



Well everyone, the Mistress returned back in town on Wednesday from 2 weeks on vacation! And can I tell y'all how it sucks to get back into work? At least it was a short week, but it is still hard. And contrary to popular belief, the Mistress wasn't with her sister Mame at all. That was an idea invented by the Boy-Toy to throw off the paparazzi, although I think he may have had me followed! Anywho the vacation was a blast and lots of fun. And I did actually get some rest and it wasn't all parties. It started in Harrisburg with the Forth of July with a family picnic. The Mistress stayed in "the burg" for a couple days to visit with friends. On night I went to my old drinking stomping ground, The Strawberry Cafe to see some friends and even play a game or 6 of gay bingo with Harrisburg's favorite queen Miss Biscuit who is highly entertaining and always a good time, and I even got caught up with my official bartender, Fernie Mossawitz. It was so nice to see y'all! I also took Buster Bolfig to the Pinchot State Park to give him his first swimming lessons.





Later that night,a nice dinner of Grilled Salmon and veggies was enjoyed and Buster was happy as a clam after his bath!



The rest of the time was spent between the gay campground The Woods and the beach, where their were ton of bears there for the Bear Weekend festivities! We had a good time up there with our friend who has a site there. There was much drinking,swimming, and nature hikes to go on, including a nude swim! The Mistress can be a little racy at times! And then there was the nature hike we did one day.It is quite the work out. It goes right pass Streamhenge. Streamhenge is a strange but beautiful creation of rocks that appeared in the summer of 2008. There origin is unknown as their creator left no clues! I think the Mistress knows who made these creations, and he is a cute little papi!











There were lots of other things I did , but the post could go on,and on. It was a wonderful time off and it is always so nice to see family and friends, now if my ass could just get back into work next week!!! Any ideas how?

12 comments:

  1. It is wonderful to have you back, although I am glad you had a great time. And one of these days, I do wanna join you at The Woods. A Bear weekend sounds positively glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The damn Paparazzi didn't leave me alone! They kept asking where the Mistress was ... so I told them you were probably camping with Bears in the Woods. They all laughed and decided to wait outside the Chanel store to see if you might appear there. Dumbasses.

    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mame- Thank dearie, for send them thata a way! They should know by now I have all Chanel sent to the house!

    Howard- there is a return trip with my sister David in September. Maybe she might need a trailer mate to stay with. Hint. Like around Sept 16,17 and 18th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a blast! I need to do some camping. I've not done it in years. Lovely rock sculptures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back ho! You were missed. Now Let's Ride Ho

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see your back and and a real good time! Nude swimming? Thats right up my alley. I would love to her what your not telling us;)! I know, your a lady! Buster is real cute too. Bet he is quite the boy magnet. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute pup! Sound like you had a very nice vacation. First time stopping by and love the content of your blog! Some intresting subjects here. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little Buster gets cuter and cuter! Glad you're back and glad you had a great time.

    The Boy Toy kept us entertained in your absence. He's a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. welcome home! naked hiking?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Maddie ... Buster is so cute. How did his swimming lesson go?? Our Chai loves the water more than anything. I heard you both were walking along the Sus-Q-Hannie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a fabulous vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!