Friday, July 3, 2009

From the Candy Shop



Kyle and Lane Carlson! Kyle and Lane were born December 24th in Stillwater, Minnesota. They are models and got discovered in a mall while shopping. Their careers really took off when they did nude modeling for famed photographer Bruce Weber and have since struck it big time modeling for Armani, Abercrombie & Fitch and Out magazine and are also the most used models for Calvin Kline underwear. They are just hot as hell aren't they? I can't decide which one I want, so I'll take both! The Mistress sometimes like to set sail with two!













7 comments:

  1. You've just reinvigorated my twins ntasy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i would have no probelm taking them both, i think i would be the perfect butt steak in a carlson sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan7/04/2009

    I don't know which one I would want to "help out" first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good twin sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7/05/2009

    I saw one of them in the Mall of America a few times. Shorter than I expected. haha. He had a gay vibe. Maybe just a metro-sexual. I didn't realize they ever did full frontal nudes. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These two are absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nikhil9/25/2009

    oh! they r smoking hot ... hey carlsons! glory hole is waiting...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!