Friday, October 24, 2008

From the Candy Shop......

Tyler Davin! Talk about some hard candy!






Tyler Davin is from New York City and is a American model, personal trainer, and a nutritionist. He started developing his physique in his teens and it paid off. He was discovered by a Ebony Fair talent scout and his modeling career took off! Opps,I think I slipped into a RuPaul song. He was actually discovered by a photographer who coaxed him into doing some shots. I wonder what other photos may be out there? Anywho,His first pictures were taking by the veteran lens men Rick Day and Bruno Rand.Some of the pictures that follow are from them.And then in 2008, Tyler took the coveted cover of the Aussie gloss magazine DNA.
And this is the stunning cover shot from the DNA magazine cover. He is just gorgeous!


I know this seems like alot of pictures of Mr.Davin, but I just couldn't help myself! Tyler is the hottest guy on my list right after Marco Dapper. A Marco and Tyler sandwich. I'm starting to get hungry!












My what a big trophy he has!!!!

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/24/2008

    OH.MY.GOD. This guy is just beautiful. And where do I find him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl -

    I'm wrapping him up and having him delivered to you tomorrow for your birthday!

    Enjoy...

    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/24/2008

    OK! This may be the hootest guy you featured yet! This is just plain old perfection. I'd hit that in a New York minute several times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mamie- If you have him delivered to me I will end up in the hospital with a heart attact! At least I would go out with a BIG ole' bang!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDIE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why don't all men look like Tyler! What a GOD, on your knees everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10/25/2008

    Hot as hell!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10/25/2008

    Very nice chioce for the eyecandy! That is the hottest man I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feast of Fools- I'm right there with you on the knees !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10/26/2008

    I would help him polish the trophy
    anytime! God he is hot. Does he have a web site?

    ReplyDelete
  11. My mouth is watering.

    Mark :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10/30/2008

    Tyler is one hot guy. The mold broke on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous11/01/2008

    Could this guy be any hotter! If he ended up in my bed,you would be peeling me off the ceiling! I love the hood seatshirt picture the best.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!