Friday, October 17, 2008

From the Candy Shop....

JEFF WILSON


Jeff Wilson was on the CBS show Survivor several years ago, but I only watched to see his hot body. He ended up leaving because he injured his foot, I believe. Why he didn't contact me I'll never know. I could have gotten on my nursey whites and massaged that... foot- of his and brought him back to health. Jeff is now on his way to becoming a sports and fitness model. He is also a personal trainer. I have always loved his all-American boy look. God,could I corrupt that!




3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/17/2008

    I agree,Jeff is soooooooo adorable and HOT! And he has the most perfect pecs.Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen his pics before - but I never knew who he was.

    Maybe I should start watching Survivor?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, he's got a very handsome face and a smokin' hot body!

    Mark :-)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!