Monday, October 27, 2008

Footballers for Beth

I was over at Blind as a Bat, the blog who belongs to the Empress Beth,who was talking about football in a post today. Beth was very excited that their team had won. Now, I'm not a football fan, but I can have my arm twisted to watch some hot men play with some balls though. I had these pictures ,so I thought I would use them in this post for Beth's love of football. Enjoy them tootes and I hope your team keeps winning! And if any of these hotties are playing in a field near you-I coming for a visit!! I'll bring the cider.







5 comments:

  1. Very, VERY nice!

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH

    GOOD

    LORD

    Thems some FIIIIINE lookin mens you got there Maddie!!! WOO. HOO.!!!! Damn, I love some football....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth-you may have me like football now........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me some sweaty football players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm, men... playing sports. Men.

    Mark :-)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!