Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Boy from Brazil!

Rafael Verga is originally from Santa Catarina, Brazil and is a male model. He just claimed 2xist as the new spokes model for the brand. I came across him, no pun intended,by accident and just had to share him with y'all! I just love South American men, especially from Brazil, Columbia, and Argentina. Those hot, tanned bodies, those smouldering eyes, that dark hair, and that rock hard...wash board stomach! Where's the dam spray bottle? Must.Cool.Off.







6 comments:

  1. Bitch - you keep posting these hotties before I can get to them. I have had pics of Mr. Verga for months.

    I don't know what it is about Brazilians, but they are so gorgeous. And HORNY, from my experience...

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love Brazil!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mistress Borghese, I realize you would rather hear from a goodlooking guy (heck, so would I), but I am a hetrosexual lady and just had to tell you that your website has the most gorgeous, edible male creatures I have ever seen!!! Love that eye candy!! Just wanted to say Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leona- Welcome to the Mistress' boudoir. I love to hear from the boys AND the girls! Glad you checked in and like the eye candy. Theres more where that came from! I'll send you over a hottie!

    David- you ain't lying sister,I haven't met one yet that isn't always horny. Beth, you and I need to go to Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/10/2008

    This guy is just way to hot!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!