Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Crazy Rhythm Ahead


This up coming week I will most likely be scarce. It is going to be a crazy week and I will not be able to post. Tomorrow my close friend and sister,David Dust is coming for a visit to Philadelphia,and then we will leave on Friday to go gay camping. David ,the boy toy and myself have all had a very busy week so far, so I think were all in the mood for some serious mind altering beverages and some fun times!I just hope the bears don't eat us!!! Then on Monday,at my job I have been asked to go to Whiteplains NY,to be apart of a prototype team for our Christmas trim. We will be designing and implementing our creations through out the store and then the "high ups" will come in to tell us what they think. If it's approved it will roll out to all the Bloomingdale's stores,if not back to the old drawing board! I will be up there till Thursday. So you see,no rest for the weary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!