Thursday, October 12, 2023

SEASONAL DELIGHTS....

...with hunky mens!!!!

Drac-cute-ie

I first became familiar with Adam Dalton Blake through MM#1 Fan on jaunts to New York. They run in the same circle. After talking to the cutie and some good conversation, he told me of his art and illustrations, showing me some...and of course I was smitten with them, as I love the mild feeling of naughty,sexy ,and erotica it had to them. Adam is a New York based contemporary fashion designer with a passion for creating original illustrations and translating them into patterns to create everything from fashion to stationary. Yes kids, some of us STILL use stationary!!! After college from Rhode Island School from Design he entered the fashion space working for Bonobos, then later to Bombas on partnerships and collaborations. Hie emphasis lies in embracing the LGBT+ community and creating clothes and artwork and other items in a bright, fun, unique and eye-catching way. He always had a passion for creating men's clothing that were bold and colorful, amidst a world of white, grey, and black clothing that seem to dominate, which his collection has evolved into simply creating unique and bold patterns that stand out in anyone's closet, independent of gender. I love his patterns for these fun Halloween works he did...what a fun and naughty twist. Adam himself is adorable!!! I've also told him in no uncertain terms, that I'd love if he could measure me, take ALL the measurements, and to see what support he needs, for a pair of underwear and add one of these fun prints .He didn't say no?

You can check out his site here and his Instagram to view his work.

The Great Perky Pumkin

Mummy Dearest

Hello Miss Kitty

Holy Horny Batman

Booty Shelf

Pumpkin Spicy

Mr. Skela-hung

Scream and Moaner

Well kids I'm off till next week to go up the cape to P-town for a few days and visit with dear Pearly Gates. I am also meeting up with another artist to get some pictures taken so he can go back to his studio to do a little portrait of me. Love his work, His Insta is here. Love his work so much. I like to support the art when I can!!!! I have a few posts scheduled, otherwise not taking the laptop.

See next Tuesday kids, mind the joint and the houseboys!!! They can get out of hand, or is that, in hands, fast.

26 comments:

  1. As far as Dracula is concerned a friend of mine has a theory that vampires can't get it up as they have no blood circulating in their body. The sexiest Dracula I've seen was Louis Jordain in a 1970s BBC adaptation of Stoker's classic.

    Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well....THAT issue and a fly in the ointment.

      Delete
  2. Have a great time! You know the houseboys will be watched very carefully for any, ahem, shenanigans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know you had me at stationary, right?
    You ARE one of my people. And I love Adam's design. A worthy follow!
    And here between us, I used to follow Adam Chuck's work but he got too Kolby Keller for my taste and I dropped him...
    Have fun!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adam has a great sense of fun and whimsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dick Grayson has definitely grown up, and I'm sure that vampire won't be drawing blood from the neck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the art! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Hot Mummy!!!

    Have a faboosh time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love hos work.....generally fun and naughty!!!! Im sure he'd measure you for a pair of underwear.....he' d like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun - I also love these.
    I hope you're having a blast on your escapades, MM. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. my, your getting another work of art done? with your assets, is it going to be a 24x36 portrait???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wouldn't these make for fabulous wrapping paper? I will have to check his site out....the holidays are coming, and I have many gay peeps to get things for.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Any or all of these would make for great naughty Halloween costumes! Love the Mummy Dearest one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So disturbingly naughty and colorful! I like the Mr. Shela-hung myself.

    I think it's wonderful you're doing another artwork portrait. Wait for years from now when someone find them, and they will be trying to piece together who you were.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so fun! And hot. I approve of this post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so cute! I love Batman and Robin sharing a smooch. I always knew those two were hot for each other. Have fun.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't for a moment imagine you stationary because you are a natural mover!
    I'm loving the Christmas wrap. Have a great weekend m'dear!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right Scarlet....a break coming soon after the next big trip.

      Delete
  17. Mind the pumpkins, and do things I wouldn't do.

    ReplyDelete
  18. for sure Batman & Robin have always been lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think I’ve found all my Christmas wrapping paper xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm going to have to check him out and see if he has any of those as wrapping paper. They would make such fun wrappings for my gay friends. I love how fun and Whimsy they are.

    ReplyDelete
  21. A happy Halloween indeed !

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!