Monday, October 23, 2023

MOOD BOARD

 

Happy Monday All!!!

The weekend was a stressful one. Contactors here to get estimates on new windows for the living room and three more for a remodel of the kitchen. I might add the one was a gorgeous man...and could he fill out a pair of jeans. I do believe the mother even noticed I couldn't take my eyes off his ass. Sweet Baby Jesus. But even more stressful was the selection process of what to take and not take on the impending trip. When not abroad, I tend to over pack in general. But traveling international and paring down is hard for me. So I settle on classics, standbys, and things I know I always look good in. One suitcase is tough. I have two this time. A large and small one.  I can tell you; airport staff get bitchy and their panties in a twist when they see a trolly coming with streamer trunks and hat boxes!!! But I'm good at mix and matching outfits to make more outfits, and inner mixing casual with dressy to get some nice eclectic looks. The deed was done yesterday.  The kid came out in me and even carved two pumpkins. Today, a nice sleep in, and then maybe a toil in the garden...mostly relaxing and viewing more horror movies. The Mother has a reservation for tonight at 1700. She insisted on taking me for my birthday dinner since I'll be just freshly arrived in Portofino on my birthday. Otherwise, I'm all set. Getting worked up about the airport already. But I'll make sure to wear some nice jeans and sexy undies, just in case I hope I get pulled for a strip search by security. I meet MM#1 Fan at the Philly terminal, and while waiting, I will most likely have my traditional two gin and tonics...and two enormous pills to steady me...and then the two pep pills I will take that morning- the pep pills...so you see, I'll be already flying, before take-off.

Here's to a good Monday!

32 comments:

  1. The fifth one down gave me a bigger jolt than my morning coffee's!!!!! Then I recovered and got jolted again with an even bigger whooper!

    "two gin and tonics...and two enormous pills to steady me...and then the two pep pills I will take that morning- the pep pills...so you see, I'll be already flying, before take-off." had me in stiches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Amalfi Coast!!!!!! I was once...and it is gorgeous!!!! Do you have room in those bags?!?!?!?

    I love this mood board! Beautiful pictures and some nice sizable treats too I see. Love the doggies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packing was already stressful enough without having to make more room for a body!

      Delete
  3. Good to know you start as you mean to go on, dear - off your tits! I can just picture you two like Patsy and Eddie, staggering around Portofino with bottle of fizz in your hands!

    Have a great trip! Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and surprisingly your probably not far off.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I would have to agree with Ms. Moorecock on this one. You hit the nail on the head dear.

      Delete
  4. Great Mood Board.I expect a full report upon your return. Remember, I live vicariously through you and your trips --- wherever they may be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. please... with your assets, security will think your smuggling something out in those jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got a lot going on right now! Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Portofino. I went every summer for about 5 years beginning when I was 20. Haven't been in such a long time, but I can still imagine myself wandering, sitting, and having Campari and soda. I can't wait to see your photos and read your stories. Great mood board.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love your autumn mood boards! It one of my favorite seasons.

    And tell me about workmen..I had one here once doing work. His tee shirt and jeans were so fitted, I could see his religion. I thought I might jump him!!! Enjoy being felt up if you get striped searched.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this board...especially the one of the window looking out with the cups of coffee sitting there. Such a vibrant, if not slightly naughty board...but we didn't expect less. And Gloria Swanson...always a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The things I'd do too Mr. Bradford without those orange underwear!!!!! My idea of the day...I should come and be your assistance while on this trip. I mean doesn't Ms. Moorecock need a break?

    ReplyDelete
  11. PAUL LYNDE!!!!! LOL!!!! Please I hoping you get pulled into security just for the juicy stories, who are you kidding?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10/23/2023

    Tundra Bunny here...

    This is your best Halloween mood board yet, Maddie... the hair is standing up on the back of my neck and there aren't even any wolves howling nearby -- real ones, that is, LOL! Hope you have a memorable All Hallow's Eve, a happy birthday and a great time in Italy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tundra!!!! It should be a memorable birthday that's for sure.

      Wait till the next pre-scheduled mood board!!!!

      Delete
  13. Happy travelling my naughty friend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That second photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll skip the cup of tea and buy the house instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill skip the tea and the house and just enjoy the meats!!!

      Delete
  16. Oh, babes.
    Packing IS stressful. But you managed to do it! Yay you.
    And I was scrolling down and got an eyeful. I should know by now. He could come and visit my Cabinet of Curiosities, BTW.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm shocked! Shocked I tell ya!!! The first cock belongs to Keegan Whickler....and he has me obsessed 24/7. I have maybe even told him I would be his cum bank anytime!!!!

      Delete
  17. Bon voyage! I love church graveyards. My favorite is in Maryland, where Scott & Zelda Fitzgerald are buried. The last sentence of The Great Gatsby is on his tombstone: So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.

    I know you'll manage your outfits perfectly and look great all the time.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a good graveyard any time. I lived next to one when I was in Bucks County for those 25 years. In Philly I bet you'd love Laurel Hill. If you ever get this way, I would take you there. I think you'd love it. I have done several post on it.

      Delete
  18. My father's moto for packing, take half as much stuff, and twice as much money. It is not like you are going to spend a lot of time with clothes on anyway. Enjoy the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this week's mood board, and in case you don't post again this week Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fly my beauty, fly!! Have a wonderful trip!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!