Friday, July 3, 2020

HAPPY MOMENTS #14

I figured we are about due for another installment of some more Happy Moments. Today is to be yet another sunny and beautfiul day. It was a late night, as I was sitting outside till the wee hours enjoying the fox again. Im a tad sleepy. After our walks and getting some things done around the pied de terre,  I will be taking off for some time to go visit my mother again for the holiday and stay a week or so, but I will be taking my laptop with me. Can you believe were at #14 of these Happy Moments?!?!? I guess you really like this post. With rising infection rates and deaths, and who knows, another national mandatory lockdown could be on the horzion again. Many friends who went back to work, are now being told to work from home again. I sadly have three friends who lost their jobs this week when Nordstroms did a mass 6,000 person layoff.So...... We all need something, and surly we all have something that makes us happy. So share away. Feel free to send a happy moment to mistressborghese@yahoo.com Thanks to all you have submitted pictures, they really do make my day. Let's roll bitches.....

Marcus
Beach time with Shakespeare

Gretchen

Alex Fuller
My cat Neville 

Yours's truly
I love my walks along the river in New Hope. It always lifts my spirits.

Luke
Time spent on Limantour Beach always makes Luke happy, and can we blame it? These made me happy when I opened them. Luke's emails always make me happy.

Joshful

Ricky
Naked glamping always makes us happy!

Craig
My boyfriend and his new suit...made me very happy.

Pearl Shaghoople
Basil

Cali-Boi
I get happy making it rain!!!!!!

Cello Josh
YUM!

Midnight Magpie
Since moving here years ago, I will never get tired of this view. Always makes me happy.

Tweety Capone

Preston
The sight  of the gay flag all around Rockefeller Center made me proud and happy

Aunt Acid.
This made me happy. We may or may not have thrown up and done something very bad over there.

Ursula

Agnes Goldberg DeWoofs
Our beach rental for the next month. Don't think for a minute I still won't set a table outdoors either. But being back at the beach make me beyond happy.

Pearly Gates

My friend Louie sent me this the other day and figured I'd include it here.  We met at the Woods last summer.I just had to share it for y'all. It's bound to make many of you happy. Or horny. Or both.

Your welcome...and have a good Friday!!!!!

33 comments:

  1. louie's hips don't lie!

    the double rainbow, craig's boyfriend's banana, magpie's amsterdam view, agnes's beach house rental (jealous x infinity) make me smile.

    have a nice visit with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on down to Slaughter beach!!! It's been nice Anne Marie. It's just us the whole month and we are very secluded. We have yet to see anyone on the beach. Internet for some reason is hit or miss though not sure what's going on.

      Delete
  2. At times like this we need to remember what we have. I fear the pain in retail and food service is going the get much worse, before it gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. I love these posts. Seeing what makes others happy, makes me happy. Damn! I must send you a photo of what makes me happy in the summer. If I can figure out how to use the timer on my phone camera.... Pool time!

    Have a wonderful weekend at the ancestral estate! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did someone say pool?!?!?!?!!?!? I miss the pool.

      Delete
  4. IM HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! First things first...is Louie single?

    The dogs pictures always make me happy. Luke's pictures are stunning and the pride flags in Rockefeller Center makes me proud also. Cali Bio's tits are works of art, and the over rose garden of Craig's boyfriend make me happy. Never seen a more beautiful floral bed.

    Yes keep these coming. I think we are going to need them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whenever I slowly scroll down it's always the four-legged ones I can be guaranteed to stop at, though not necessarily exclusively - and here there are some genuine beauties to halt and ogle at. Sweetie-pies all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Raybeard! Hope you holding up over there my dear in this mess and both our lacks of leaderships and control. I hear your gearing for pubs openings? A recipe for disaster...look at us. I agree the four legged ones certainly guarantee a stop at to look. Where would we be with out our furry little ones? Of course the other "not necessarily exclusively" aren't bad either.

      Delete
  6. All happy moments. I got to Ricky's picture and had to stop. Then hit Craig. And paused for a time, then Cali Boi.Another long pause, very long. So I started over, and the same thing happened. Again. And all the cute doggies!!!! Then I finally get to Louie.

    Anyway, yes I'm happy, and I'll send in another picture. I too like these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Food. Hot men, Fur kids, Gorgeous scenery. Hot men, What's not to be happy about!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We finally figured out how to get the internet here. Old people. This is indeed one of the most favorite post of mine. These are all so fun. That Cali Boi never shuts off does he? But you had me with the very first picture of that lovable beagle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i will say this is certainly a new way for you to spread some happy for a change.

    and I see cali boi….the thoughts right now are fast and furious....

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I tried to dance like that, I'd put a hip out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I would be right beside you my friend.

      Delete
  11. Exceptionally fine collection!!! ...definitely gets me in a better frame of mind....Midnight Magpie, Agnes, Craig, Cali-boy, Pearly Gates....might as well just list them all!!! Really great post....thanks to all the contributors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Neville the cat has the right idea for the impending weekend that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All beautiful and happifying!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spreading Happiness freely, this Post made me Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I too agree. These are all so happy!!!! Cali made me happy in particular.and how how a rainbow not make anyone happy? Not less a double rainbow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The scenic pictures get me the most. Luke's picture, your river shot and Tweeetys tree peonies made me very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everything in this post either made me happy or gave me a rise!!!! That's also good right?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Not necessarily is order of preference: Craig’s boyfriend, Cali-Boi (DAYUM!), Louie’s mesmerizing hips, and who can resist Shakespeare “frogging?”

    ReplyDelete
  19. Craig's boyfriend is obviously happy.

    Very nice collection.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love each and every one. I especially love the Boston terrier with the pride collar!!!! I also thought it neat the pride got in and made us happy. And louie!!!!!!!!!! Omg!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow!! Louie certainly has the moves! Cali Boi, his workouts are working!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😂!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. All very happy indeed. I would have you in charge

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's a lovely round-up of Happy Times. I'll see what I can do for the next one [though will probably be a pic of me sound asleep].
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh...now you know I love me some big ole Cali Boi!!!!!!! All these pictures truly induce happy. Ill have to send another is. Im going to lie in now...I ate way to much today.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Louie made me both happy and horny.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh....this too was a good installment of happy!! The dogs really help me melt. Louie certainly can move.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd be even more happy if Craigs boyfriend let that sizable cock out.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!