Tuesday, May 12, 2020

GRANDE DAME

This week.....Internationally renowned drag queen Philmah Bocks!

 Performer, compere, mistress of ceremonies, glamorous host and all-round entertainer…A list of attributes as long as her luscious lashes. With an award winning, dazzling career that has spanned the globe for over 25 years, Miss Bocks, who hails from Australia, brings experience, professionalism, sparkling wit, social lubrication and panache to any occasion hunties. Philmah is definitely in my top 15 favorite queen list. If Jean Paul Gaultier wanted to book her for his opening night celebrations, you sure will too darling. She’s charismatic, funny, fresh and vibrant. She’s got a wardrobe bursting with fabulous frocks and a repertoire of spectacular musical numbers. Philmah often does a joint show with another fabulous queen, Art Simone, and together their shows are visually stunning masterpieces. She's is also known for Philmah's Fabulous Phoamy wigs...Constructed from light weight polyurethane and shrouded in glitter, these wigs are one of a kind, unique. Each wig is nothing like the other as they are all hand crafted from scratch. The Mistress would love to own one one day, you know , to wear just because it's Tuesday.  Phimah is a must see queen for sure.

And then THIS!!!!!

20 comments:

  1. Oh, that final red glitter wig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her ‘Suzy homemaker’ looks! And I love that she knows her way around a cocktail.
    That Pussy was on fya!

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO at that 2nd photo! 😃😄

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE HER!!!!!! That is what i look for in a drag queen. When you can do comedy and stunning camp looks together...she is a classic Mistress. And that name. Tool me a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Philmah is a one of a kind for sure...and her phoamy wigs are much sought after by us queens! They are incredible. Excellent choice this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting, I was surprised at how small the venue was,

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll take a campy queen over fishy queen any day!!!! I love her whole look, and the number was so fun. And her name?OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That clipped slayer me! Great style...am i missing the whole name?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Philmah Bocks, the name alone. She's amazing. What a performer. And I want ... No I NEED those wigs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, definitely! It was her name that got me, too. Hilarious!

      Delete
  10. I'm with Cali-Boi - what am I missing in the name?
    One thing you've never really addressed (that I know of) is the expense. The close, the wigs, the make-up, the shoes! It can't be cheap. I mean...well, you know what I mean. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A play on words with Feel me box.

      Delete
    2. Or, depending on accent: Fill My Box ;)

      Delete
    3. Aha!!! Okay, that's funny!! Thank you.

      Delete
  11. She is a living, walking sculpture, a piece of moving art. How wonderful. Imagine how many lives she has brightened. That said, hey, somebody get that bitch a bottle of poppers. Hairspray just does not cut it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have always loved Philmah..shes like a hybrid of Mae West and Marilyn Monroe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Philmah is looking pretty stunning considering she is a big butch daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. When you Score your Tuesday Wig you shall have to Share it here in the Land of Blog! In the 1970's I wore Wigs a lot, I had some ridiculous Afro ones... hey, it was the 70's, what can I say?! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I really like her and her style. She seems to be Fabulous incarnate.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!