Monday, November 18, 2019

WE MEET AGAIN

It’s the first day of the week, and you do not want to go to work. No one welcomes Mondays with a smile. But we all can survive the long week with some great coffee and hopefully these inspiring autumnal shots.
This final shot is by a talented blogger friend, Tomass Hawkke.  Tomass is one artist who can move me by not only his stunning and often stirring of feeling of beautiful nature shots, beautifully shot, and much thought put into the play of light and shadows set against nature, but also often can stir other things as he sets himself against the elements... partially nude and in some cases, nude. His works often blows me away with his incredible self portraiture, and it's all done by himself completely, in Saskatchewan , Canada. I also highly recommend his coffee table books.One of these years I need to take his Wildbush Trail Tour, sure to be a fun time, wink! You can check him out on my sidebar.

Happy Monday and Happy Viewing! 

25 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos. Yes, they all brought a better outlook to a Monday morning. May your day go much easier than you imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all stunning shots!!!! I love your Monday posts. And i must check out your blogger friend. Wow. Stunning nature and erotic at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drink tea hohoho
    Funny I have trained myself to see Mondays as days of immense gratitude viz. I have lived to see another Monday when so many have not.
    I am not keen on Wednesdays though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of talented people and good things in Saskatchewan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at the first and last pictures! That To mass has some mighty fine assets. Gorgeous shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man oh man! I had to quickly shut this post down at work cause naked menz. now at home, I can appreciate the hot chocolate and the wonders of the male body!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the guy behind me on the bus got an eye full.
      JP

      Delete
    2. Hopefully JP the little drinking birds redeemed what he saw?!?!? LOL. Or mind you, maybe he liked what he saw!

      Delete
  7. I hope all had a good Monday! I am loving the little birdies drinking coffee! And that Tomass is very talented huh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that was a Monday post. I dare say some even got me turned on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I always like to say, 'fake it till you make it.' If you force yourself to put on a smile, often a better mood follows. And believe it or not, I too look forward to your Monday post. One or two pictures give me a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. By the time I got here my Monday was over. But it was a great nightcap to end the day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey gorgeous!!!! hope monday wasn't too mean to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you have been doing good! I am in love with that vintage Mercedes! And I love the new header. I was reading back, boy, you have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We get by with a little help from our friends, Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. And that's how I like my coffee: tall and naked.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much, Maddie.

    You're a special soul and you warm my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome!!!! Your blog is always a bright spot Tomass.

      Delete
  16. Smile for a mile as they used to say.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just how i like it. Big. Bold. And black.

    The coffee that is. But To mass ain't bad either.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The first guy picture seems like he is trying to find something, if it's his penis I know where it is!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!