Wednesday, November 20, 2019

GRANDE DAME

I only recently became familiar with Olive d"Nightlife when I saw about a year ago at Sasha Velour's Nightgowns show, when she performed, and was immediately drawn to her style since it was close to my own. Olive d' Nightlife is also know as the Jolly Blonde Giant! For good reason, she is tall as hell! Hailing from Atlanta, she does it all... queen, chanteuse, producer and clown.But how is the name not great? Like her name sake she definitely loves the nightlife. Us creatures of the night must stick together.

11 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! One of the top 5 drag names I ever heard, lol,lol,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The name is everything ...and I love the Silent Movie first look, and the 60's inspired, and the Catwoman nod. All so great,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh she's fab!
    I love queens that can do both clown and glam and have such defined aesthetics. Definitely one to watch.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her black and leopard skin gown is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I immediately am drawn to anybody tall. Nurse, firefighter, wrestler, felon, I don't care, they get my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olive da name! And the look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...I LOVE HER!!!! That first picture is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ADOREO Olive d"Nightlife!!!! Her style is so Hello Dolly meets glam. Can't wait to possibly catch up Sunday in Philly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That last picture? Stunning. I'd like to see her on drag race.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!