Wednesday, October 18, 2017

WHATS HAPPENING????

The Mistress has a busy social schedule coming up. My personal assistant, Buster Bolfig Borghese has been all thumbs, so I will have to rely on Ms.Moorecock when she's back. If anyone happens to be in the area now through mid November, there is plenty to see and do, and cock-a-tail! If I fall behind with post forgive me dears. All this... and my big day falls in amongst all this.

Halloween Ball at the Raven !!!! Thursday October 26! 
New Hope's Raven Tradition: Always the Thursday prior Halloween!
$2,000.00 Cash Grand Prize
Pre-Registration Opens for Hotel Guest ONLY
Registration Begins at 9:30pm
Show Time(25-40mins)at 10pm with Miss Thunder Showers, Summer Clearance, and The Mistress Borghese.

Bike Stop- Friday October 27, 9-2 AM
Are you a Hero....or a Villian. Get down and get dirty with Philly's sexiest Halloween Party. Join the hot guys from Boys of Summer for their first ever Halloween event. Grab your harness, your sexiest costume and your jock strap and enjoy!  Details.


Join us for the 3rd annual Wig Out dance party, hosted at the historic Mansion Inn, in downtown New Hope!
This year we're raising money for victims of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma. Bring out the big hair, swinging hips and go-go boots & get ready to shimmy and groove to your favorite 70s Disco and Funk with our Special Guest DJ, Armando! Party Hostess's Pumpkin and The Mistress Borghese will keep up the spirits! Beer, Wine, Cocktails & light hor d'oevres, tapas served. Wigs required and desired, costumes optional. Valet parking.$60 admission in advance is requested, feel free to donate more if you wish.


FUCKING MEN, an adaptation of the play La Ronde, in which ten men in ten scenes sleep with and seduce one another; each encounter subtly, sometimes radically, changing their lives. The search for emotional fulfillment—the thread that connects the episodes in La Ronde—is given fresh resonance in Tony Award-winning playwright Joe DiPietro’s hilarious and heartwarming take on modern hook up culture. Tickets here.

Sunday November 5 7:30pm
PANDORA BOXX brings her new one-"woman" show INSERT TITLE HERE, to Ruba, Northern Liberties section of Philadelphia.

Thursday November 15, 7:30pm
Ginger Minj-CROSSDRESSER FOR CHRIST is a musical comedy that tracks Ginger Minj's quest for personal and spiritual enlightenment in song and story. Raised as a Southern Baptist in Lake County, Florida the self-described "chubby little lady-boy" gets tired of having hell and damnation shoved down her throat. So she begins her own search for alternative answers. It is a wild and wacky journey. Tickets 


Saturday November 18 7pm 
Saturday, November 18th at 7pm! Varla's bringing all of her greatest hits with her for this special show, and it's your only opportunity to see Varla in Philadelphia this year. Get your tickets today!

25 comments:

  1. Sounds fabulously exciting! If I could trust Broom to get me over the Atlantic, I'd be there. As it stands, Broom can barely manage to cross the street now...
    I'll just wait for the photos afterwards.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I might even enjoy Halloween month there. I don’t have a harness. Can I grab someone else’s jock strap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pick a color......i have them all.

      Delete
  3. and you will be the belle of the ball, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ginger Minj -- how I'd love to see her perform in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, busy makes busy! Keep me on that busy schedule for November 8!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had gotten my quill out sometime ago to ink you in!!!

      Delete
  6. Holy smokes! That's busy.... I've got my jock strap ready, and wish I could be there for the Wig Out, especially. I'll bet you'll keep the spirits (amongst other things) flowing....

    Can I just put this here? When you don't post, or stop by mine, I really miss the hell out of you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well shucks! I may be blushing, or is it the gin warming me??? Jock parties can be a very sweet time, I won't lie.

      Delete
  7. That sounds like you're going to have a fun and busy month. If I were in the general area, I'd have to drop by for at least one event.

    ReplyDelete
  8. if the mistress wore a jock strap...it would become a sling shot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The wig party sounds really fun. I love to see what your waering to that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I be seen you in drag, I'd pay to see you in a jock strap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen it in Ptown. Not sure the view is better from the front or the back!

      Delete
  11. The gnomes says it all sounds like Halloween Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love our local drag queens, but i wish just once we'd get some big name queens here on occasion. The parties should like a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Once again, aerobic (is that still a thing?) reading. I'm exhausted. Nap time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a fainting chaise upstairs tootes......

      Delete
  14. I already have tickets for Ginger Minj!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I sure hope I can get into town for the wig out party. Sounds like a hoot and a great cause to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Party like it's.... Ah f*ck it ! just have a good time guuurl !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is Buster Bolfig human, Mistress? No one has ever complained about my thumbs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just dropping in to wish you a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!