Monday, October 23, 2017

MONDAY MOMENTS

I sure hope everybody had a great weekend!!!!

The weather here couldn't have been more beautiful. I was very busy this weekend with impending birthday celebrating starting already. I got together with my good friends, the Capital Street Duo in Harrisburg on Saturday and had a lovely dinner and some cock-a-tails, and then on Sunday was visited with the Mother and Aunt and Uncle for another birthday dinner my Aunt made. DELISH!!! Now the Lad is here till Wednesday, my actual birth date. I think he just wants to see my Scorpio traits kick in at night. He has always been enthralled by my stinger. This week, I thought I would share my own photos from the weekend here in Bucks, marketing day, and of the Capital Street Duo's street.

Yes!!!! As you can see Trixie the Witch has made her yearly appearance at the Capital Street Duo's house. She was actually wondering if Mr. Device had come with me. She has heard rumors.

Have a WONDERFUL Monday!!!

16 comments:

  1. Fall is in the air, and it's about damned time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a Scorpio, well that explains a lot!!! I mean that in a positive way lol, I am as well. I love pumpkins, fall's last big burst of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday (early-ish) - loves the pictures.
    Abby thinks a goat might be fun to boss around. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! Glad to hear that you make your birthday a multi-day celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And that famous scorpio stinger no doubt!!!! Wonderful pictures. Love trixie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice and autumnly. Yes, I make up words. That top picture looks vaguely obscene, like a pumpkin orgy. Sorry, lack of sleep and I should probably get my meds tweaked! You enjoy your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mistress, you have been featuring a lot of barn yard animals of late. Have you moved to Hooterville?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures. If you birthday is coming.....a scorpio. THAT answers a lot of questions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun is Trixie!!!! Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I might buy a pumpkin tomorrow, these have inspired me. The Dame certainly does go all out doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY orange! Love the pictures and that adorable sheep!

    Orange is my favorite color, and I love it to bits. I am particularly fond of the autumn-ish orange though. the light, citrus orange is a favorite shade too.

    I am soo happy that you chose orange pumpkins to post about!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We dont really do trick or treating over here.. I missed that.. well, there are some people who do.. and instead of pumpkins we put candles outside our doors not to ward off spirits but to show that we remember them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dear!
    I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information.
    ลาลีกา

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Wit and Wisdom of piseth san, coming to a comment section near you.

      Delete
  14. It's really quite boring to drive around this city. No all-out decorations at his time of year - and 99% of the houses all look the same: brown stucco.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!