Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Boys were a Smash

 
This weekend couldn't have been better!!! It was relaxing and the weather was spectacular here, which meant New Hope was mobbed!!!! Sometimes the fall weather is the best isn't it? The Fireman and I were off to New Hope finally to see the group Well-Strung at the Bucks County Playhouse. I have been excited to see them again. After some espresso martinis at the Lambterville Hotel it was off to see them. And they didn't disappoint!  It was also nice to see a full house and they were allowing photography. Their performance was very electrifying and their chemistry together on stage is incredible, wouldn't surprise me if their good friends off stage.
 
 
 

 
The show was sprinkled with their talented music and vocals with a little  comical moments to get to know facts about them. The play list was some Beethoven, Mozart, Brahmans, Dvorak and Vivaldi, which were giving me chill bumps to some Adele, Lady Gaga, Kesha, Taylor Swift, which they did much better then her, Bruno Mars and some Rihanna. They also did a version of Dolly Parton's I Will Always Love You, which is a beautiful song. I even shed a tear I believe. All four guys, Edmund, Christopher, Trevor and Daniel are all easy on the eyes.... but all equally add to the show. Just one not there, and this wouldn't work. I was very pleased with them last night, even better than their first show I saw. They really are just amazing and if they come to your neck of the woods please go see them.
 
 
 
 
This is their latest  endeavor......
 
 
 Afterwards it was off to the Raven for some dancing and cock-a-tails. The Raven was mobbed as it was what they call Tranny night. The local Transsexual Chapter has a night which they take New Hope by storm! And only in New Hope does everybody get along. Lisa and Tammy that I have met before were there so we hung out with them. It's nice to see them getting out and feeling safe here. And the outing seems to just grow bigger everytime! But it's not really a big issue in these parts. It was a fun evening to start fall off with!
 
Tootles! 
 

21 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/06/2013

    That looked like so much fun, and great music to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a really beautiful weekend! New hope is always a good time, but in the fall it's especially beautiful! You have me sold on the boys,,,they are amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a absolutely amazing performance!!!! I'm finally glad I got to see them, get up to New Hope and meet the infamous Mistress!!!!!! You are a real hoot and a half!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, where are my manners! I blame the libations! It was a real pleasure meeting you too! Maybe you could play your cello sometime for me at the Casa! So glad you could join us.

      Delete
    2. enter at your own risk dearie.

      Delete
  4. sounds like a loverly time had by all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been in love with New Hope since you took me there! No place like it out west here! Well Strung are so talented and so very easy on the eyes! Did you let them leave town yet??????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should really set up a wing for them.

      Delete
    2. don't let him fool you, I'm sure they are all tied up behind door three. They are quite amazing I must say.

      Delete
  6. Sounds and looks like a great show! They really are something. My partner and I love meandering the streets of New Hope in the fall, such a quirky town. They should do a American Horror Story season based there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you do know they have a ghost tour. Many of the landmarks are haunted and then there is the witch craft stores......

      Delete
    2. I could just picture Jessica Lange walking the streets of New Hope.

      Delete
  7. You should become a Well Strung groupie and follow them from gig to gig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't give me ANY ideas Debs!!! Great idea though, I would be a model groupie

      Delete
  8. I sure wish Harrisburg would be on their schedule! And if any of them is single?.........Looks like a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely weekend! I have seen them several times and they always please. Love the feel of fall and all it brings. I have the feeling I would adore New Hope.

    ReplyDelete
  10. One can never overdose on autumn. So many changes in a couple of weeks, it is wonderful. That show was very entertaining I bet. I would love to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun! I am not sick of Well Strung posts at all! They are quite the talents. I also noticed in your side bar Alan Cumming is soon to be arriving. So nice you get some big names there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Damn, they are just so damn cute! Great weekend by the sounds of it. I love this time of the year, it has always been my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It seems that the fall at your zip code is off to a wonderful start! Thanks for sharing the boys with us, the video is amazing. I am really getting into classical music lately.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well Strung in the spring, and the summer and the fall, things never change with you do they.......

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!