Friday, November 11, 2011

It's Friday....Time For a Fashionable Getaway



Can I tell you how happy I am it's Friday! And a three day weekend to boot! The last two weeks have been very busy at work, but next week should be getting a lighter work load. This is the perfect time for a fall getaway, so later today the Lad and I booked a room at a little bed and breakfast in southwestern Pennsylvania, just outside Pittsburg to go see the Frank Llyod Wright house Falling Water. I have always wanted to see it. And the bed and breakfast looks promising at a gay owned place. And since it's Friday I though we could throw in some fashion as well with this fashion spread I came across. Reminds me of my travels. Except for the clock, since I'm always late!!! Love the fabulous fashion with all the jumble thrown about the car. Although, I don't travel that heavy no matter what you heard. I'm off later, so you all have a fun filled weekend and I'll even pre post some Candy Shop morsels for you to enjoy later in the weekend! You know we all enjoy some eyecandy!!!! Tootles, see ya Monday!








15 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/11/2011

    Oh I love Frank Lloyd Wright, I can't wait to see pics.

    Hope you have a, cough cough 'tousled hair' weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great time stud :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the way to do a get-away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/11/2011

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's have fun! enjoy, have a great weekend with the Lad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great weekend , sweetie!!! :) Love the fashion spread.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it... have a awesome weekend! And I sure hope you don't travel that heavy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, this spread screams the Mistress style! I hear ya, this week was soo long. Have a great weekend! Love your plans ,have fun with your man.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy weekend to you too, but will you make it out of the room? Falling Water looks incredible from pictures I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds divine. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, be sure to see the house, ah hell if you don't have fun anyway ,wink!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a fabulous weekend of travel!!! Hope you and your Lad have fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope that you and Mr. Guy have a delightful weekend,what great plans for the fall with that drive!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoy a loaded caddie.

    Falling Water?

    I'm jealous.

    *Wanders off muttering something about two years of Architectural History classes and nothing to show for it but post cards from friends who visit Frank Lloyd Wright houses*

    ReplyDelete
  15. have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!