Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Caught with My Pants Down



A few years ago, I had an incident where my landlord came in my apartment and was to repair something, and there I was lying on the bed! He knew I was not normally in at that hour. The only problem was...I was nude! And there was another time when my neighbor across the small street saw me through my windows. Forgot to pull the drapes. So, after that major uncomfortableness I vowed that I would at least put on a pair of sport briefs when running around the abodes!



I did okay for a while... but as time went by, I got a little lazy again. You see, my apartment is up the stairs with only one other flat, so there is only a couple of neighbors who could possibly see me, the one across the courtyard and another in the building across form me.I also get shielded by the tree foliage so I dare walk around as naked as I wish. I did so good till last night. I had got home and showered and pampered myself, when I thought I heard a knock at the door but I wasn't sure. So after some time I went to check the door and low and behold a package arrived I had ordered. That must have been the knock. So while naked I opened the door, not worrying because my across the hall neighbors moved out a month ago. Imagine my surprise to see a guy in the hall doing work on his door!!! A new neighbor moved in unbeknownst to me! Well...he saw me last evening. ALL of me! It's a quick little grab of the box and then back into the apartment I go! So, as luck would have it, my new male neighbor was in the hallway and got to see me standing there in all my glory. So, I just smiled and said, "Good Evening!" Like this is just a everyday normal thing.



He was amazing. He didn't even bat an eye, or blush. You could tell he was caught off guard though. He looked at me back and said, "Well, good evening to you too!" We did exchange names and then he continued working on the door.

Oh well...I guess I don't really care, and as long as he didn't, then all is fine!

Good, because having to break this habit would suck! And it's not like I don't have enough sport briefs to where!!!! I just hope I don't see him again right away. Tootles.

21 comments:

  1. Damn, why don't I get to see my cute neighbors naked!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL,LOL,LOL! I told you one day that would happen. Thats alot of man bits to see. Was he gay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mistress, as tempting as the site may be, please kindly email me so I can send you one of William DeWoofs plush robes, before you catch your death of dampness! You kids.

    Concerned-
    Agnes Goldberg DeWoofs

    ReplyDelete
  4. God! What did I tell you about your nudity problem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It didn't seem like he was too offended. Now keep watching the missed connection section of craigslist to see if he does a post about you.lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. We know plenty of people who have seen you naked. Don't act like it's 'uncommon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blushed!
    As long there's no camera there, mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! Your life to my TV...NOW! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11/10/2011

    LMFAO! It could have been worse! You could have been accidentally locked OUTSIDE your abode in the buff!!! (Not that "yours truly" would know anything about such a predicament!) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehe well if he wasn't upset maybe that meant he liked what he saw. this is why i like living in the woods the only people who see me and woodland creatures

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perhaps you have inspired him to repay you the favour....

    ReplyDelete
  12. My motto is: When in doubt place the package over your package and simply be gracious.

    Love your story!

    ReplyDelete
  13. won't you be my neighbor?

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL Love it. Maybe tomorrow morning I'll be holding your paper when you open the door! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL Love it. Maybe tomorrow morning I'll be holding your paper when you open the door! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lucky for you, he wasn't some asshole who would try to arrest you for indecent exposure. I can see my neighbor doing that to me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lucky for you, he wasn't some asshole who would try to arrest you for indecent exposure. I can see my neighbor doing that to me!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mistress you really should use the ppep hole. Do you have one?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Suzi always tells me to stop walking arounf naked. That ended one day when the mailman caught me sitting in the livingroom reading the paper! Now I wear boxers at least!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well, aren't you a little pepper pot! (from Boston Legal)

    What's with those identical comments from different people?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great story, talk about a first impression! I did the same thing once, but got locked out!!!!! Talk about embrassing. My striaght male neighbor had a spare key so he let me in but not before a hard laugh. But I think he was just sizing me up!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!