Thursday, October 28, 2010

Why Don't They Sell these at Pottery Barn?



Ever felt like someone's treated you like a doormat? If you've ever hung out with Spanish artist David Blázquez, chances are he would've! Blázquez's new Human Furniture exhibition - on display in Seville, Spain - features naked dudes posing as pieces of furniture and items from around the house.







The Valley Lodge band has a great look, and the pop quartet pulled some strings and got an apartment decorated with naked men from the exhibit for their video for “All Of My Loving,” and it’s all of their loving, indeed! Girls, after watching this, I’ve totally got the tune stuck in my head, but now I’d like to get something else stuck in me—perhaps the whole dining room table. Don’t men make the most functional furniture? Why don't they sell these at Pottery Barn? The video is very cute. Love the bear guy who is the recliner, and the lamp? I'd be playing flip the switch on and off all day, mmmmkkkkk!





15 comments:

  1. They probably do sell them at Pottery Barn, they're just Out Of Stock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/28/2010

    Clever. Just imagine, if that 'man furniture' was sold at Ikea, that would be one piece of furniture that I wouldn't mind assembling myself.

    And there absolutely wouldn't be any missing parts or screws in the kit. *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. someguy10/28/2010

    I'd like some of that furniture!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk about a new dimension to 'self assembly'! And I do love the song also, and the bands look! Now where do I get the dinning table!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess the standard lamp man's feeling a little LIGHT HEADED har har ! I crack myself up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great post! I would be having a orgy with all of my furniture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, lol,lol I would have guessed as much from you! But I too will take a table!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The video is cute; the music reminds me a lot of what was playing on Euro MTV three years ago -- which at least for me is a nostalgia trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tend to avoid furniture I have to feed and water, but if I can have sex with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very clever idea - I think the bear chair was my favorite, too. I never know what your posting next, I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's kind of odd that the guy ends up with a girl at the end of the video. It doesn't make a lot of sense, really. Still, I wouldn't mind buying a couple of those lamps ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ponco Bear10/28/2010

    I want a bear-chair!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clever! Very funny, that video made my afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am speechless , why I NEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can these furnishings be purchased at Ikea? I need a lamp...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!