Friday, October 1, 2010

Lions, Papis and Cock-a-tails,Oh My!


Can I just say I'm glad the week is put to bed? The last two weeks were very crazy at work, but now it's all downhill here and time to coast till Christmas installment. But in the meantime, I'm off bright tomorrow morning to spend a girls weekend with my dear friend and sister Mame, aka David Dust for the weekend. The point of the trip is to finally get to the Bronx Zoo for which I've never been. Every time we try to go Mame always DRAGS ME to the Urges, a very good time papi go-go boy bar in the East Village, and then practically pours the liquor down my throat!!! She is a bad influence that way. And then the next morning she is hung over something terrible, and the only way for me to bring her to is to stick either a bottle of Limon or a Stella Doro under her nose!!!!!! Anywho I ALWAYS behave myself, la,la, la,la! I'm really looking forward to the weekend and seeing the zoo. We plan on a dinner Saturday night followed by seeing the magnificent boys at the Urges Lounge. So Auntie Flame and Kailyn, if your reading this, I foresee some dronken messages. Soooooooo, lets all have a fabulous weekend! Now where did I put my travel liquor case? Tootles!

14 comments:

  1. Zombie Mom and I require photographic proof of this trip to the zoo. I still don't believe you bitches. And text away. I'll probably be at Carl's Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you two are going to have a good weekend for sure! Can you believe all the times I been in the city, I've never been to the Urge Lounge. And stick I Stella Doro under her nose? You two are a trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear about this trip! And I just love the Bronx Zoo. I think you will enjoy it. Have a lovely weekend darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Who is going to be supervising you two? I would love to catch up if we can break away. You at the Urge has to be something to see!!! You two sound like Mame and Vera. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL,LOL,LOL! I can't wait to hear about the trip of debachery!!! Pictures please! Your friend sounds quite like the hand full! And what a nice way to spend the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kailyn-I have the camera already to go and charged. You two crack me up!

    Calliope- She is a hand full alright. I got my education in drinking from my much older sister! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did someone say hot papi's and the Urge Lounge?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanna cum too! Sounds like a great weekend planned to me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bitch -

    FIRST of all, I believe your recollection of previous events has been dimmed by too much Gin.

    SECOND, they were all out of International Cheeses at the Dollar Store - so I hope you don't need a snack while you're here.

    And, THIRD, if we manage to screw this up and not make it to the zoo - we are TOTALLY going to have to make up a story for Kailyn and Zombie Mom about our fabulous trip. I'll start collecting pictures of animals off the internet... Do you think they have UNICORNS at the Bronx zoo???

    See ya tomorrow!!!

    XOXOXOXOXO

    Mame

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great weekend. Have a wonderful time. And is the Urge the place where the men swing like pedulems?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to be a fly on the wall! have a good one and squezze a "piece" for me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey!!! What about me?!!! I want dronken messages too! Or don't you love me anymore..... )-;

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, you can say that :) I feel the same way about this week too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We got some proof but hope you have more pictures than the Camel Boy one. The dronk text messages were great!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!