Friday, October 8, 2010

The Queens of Drag NYC- Lady Bunny



As you all know, I just love drag!!! Your shocked right? Well, The Queens of Drag NYC premiered September 8 and is appearing on Gay .com. Film and TV producer Larry Kennar, season 4 Project Runway designer and hottie, Jack Mackenroth and award-winning producer/director, John Rutherford, have come together to produce a Gay.com extravaganza called The Queens of Drag: NYC that explores and exploits the glamorous and ghetto-fabulous drag queen scene of New York City. This wig wearier as now seen now several episodes and find it very interesting to watch and see some other sides to these fabulous gals! And first up is my all time favorite ho, Lady Bunny!!! I swear she just gets crazier! I'll try to show a new episode every week. And just so you know my sister Mame and I act nothing like this on the subways of New York! Tootles!

12 comments:

  1. I had never heard of Lady Bunny until Ru Paul's Drag U. I fell in love with her...she is sooo fabulous. I'll be watching this for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/08/2010

    Lady B is so cray-cray. I love it. Whenever I'm at a boring event or in a stale meeting I always think to myself 'what this place needs is a good drag queen'...and Lady Bunny always comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lady bunny is such a wit, there is no other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god I wish I could see this show, Bunny you need to take it on the road gurl- to New Zealand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man I Want A Big Wig Like That! Its Orgasmic. ;) I can watch this online isn't that correct? She is so damn funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish i could be lucky enough to see Lady bunny in person... fucking hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read about this but didn't know it had started already. She is fab! I love her.As usual....a talented and disgusting diva! haha....my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh girl you know I love me some Ldy Bunny, she is fabulous! I believe this show started already didn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw the first three show already, it is pretty neat to hear them talk about their lives. And Lady Bunny is just creme of the crop when it comes to queens!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just adore all the drag you feature. And Lady Bunny is the most camp of all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love her! This show is oretty neat to see. You get to see them in a different light.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! Even though she isn't right, I just love her! She is new york!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!