Saturday, September 18, 2010

Old School Ditty- Livin' Joy

Livin' Joy is a house music group from Italy who released two successful dance hits in the 1990s, "Dreamer" and "Don't Stop Movin'". The group consisted of Italian brothers Paolo and Gianni Visnadi (previously and singer Tameka Starr, performing the vocals. I remember seeing them in Harrisburg, live at the now closed Rage Nightclub, dancing my ass off to their live performance. Music these days is still enjoyable and danceable, but it doesn't work me into a frenzy like back in the day.




8 comments:

  1. oh yes ... i dream i was in the 90s ... were mtv was mtv and played music and vh1 was for old farts ..With all this bullshit comin out lately, music from the 80's and 90's stays the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a dreamer!!!! 90s were the best in the dance music era. Now all they do is remix the sucking top 40 shit! Again your so lucky you got to experience the good shit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/18/2010

    Oh, SNAP! I completely forgot about this jam. (yes, I used the word 'jam'...dating myself.)

    There were so many one-hit-wonders in the 90's. Did I miss the compilation album?

    Don't even get me started about C&C Music Factory or Robin S. Shit, the 90's were NOT the 80's, were they? For shame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I hadn't heard of them before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hot tub time machine, take me to the 90s please

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THESE TWO SONGS! What memories.If the human race is ever judged by the music it produced, can we pretend nothing happened after the 1990s

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 90's definitely had great music. Almost everything was bearable. And girl, you damn well know I shook my big ass to these two!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the 90's dance music much better too! Your so lucky to have heard it. I was too young then;) I am starting to find 90s music much better than any of the modern day dance music, I can listen 90s over and over and over again and it never gets old, but the new music does

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!