Saturday, September 25, 2010

Old School Ditty- Dannii Minogue

Dannii Minogue is an Australian singer, songwriter, actress, television personality, and model. Minogue rose to prominence in the early 1980s for her roles in the Australian television talent show Young Talent Time and the soap opera Home and Away, before commencing her career as a pop singer in the early 1990s. She may sound famaliar because her older sister is Kylie. I don't know about you but I enjoy Dannii just as much, even though Dannii is much more deeper house. And I'm here to tell ya, I shook many a leg to this little ditty from 97!

5 comments:

  1. I love this song by dannii minogue she is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although her style is not so different from her sister, but I think that Dannii's music is more spicy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Batina9/25/2010

    Dirty hands, I demand!! lolz! I loved this song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I remember this song, I didn't know it's sung by Dannii!

    I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to dance my ass off to this song. I like both of the Mingoue sisters, but I don't think Dannii ever got as well known!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!