Friday, September 17, 2010

From the Candy Shop

The South American Adonis who gets my kitty purrrrrrrrrin! The smouldering Carlos Melia. I'm feeling moist here.





Carlos Melia is an independent gay travel agent, considered a pioneer in gay travel to South America. With over 20 years of experience working in mainstream travel, among the top travel corporations, and 8 working for his own project - Pride Travel - gay inbound travel to Argentina and Uruguay. Pride Travel is successfully developed and managed by Carlos, as a leading gay travel agency in South America. Carlos has been featured and quoted by the main gay and mainstream media worldwide promoting Buenos Aires as the “... Gay MECA of South America...,”. Carlos is also a former Mr Gay International 2008 and current Director for South/Central America, Mexico and the Caribbean for Mr Gay World. Easy to see why. Look at him in that tux...im feeling faint.....have a good weekend all....tootles!





13 comments:

  1. OMG - He is gorgeous. When are we booking our trip, Girl?!?

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's dreamy.

    ::::swoon:::::

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - he's just just beautiful!!!!! Merci bukku!!!! (Sorry for my French)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This guy could easily have two careers. One on the travel circiut and one in my bed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh and this guy is Gorgeous, can I have him please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful and damn sexy. This guy is HOOOOTT!!! And he wouldn't be in that tux long around me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot find any flaws on him..
    SOME has it ALL... He does for sure. This white guy could bang my black ass!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww. very and he is likeable and very adorable in the last picture,yummmmmmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have no problem being Mrs Coco Melia!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Daddy! He is cute as hell. Maybe I should get Ricky this for hie birthday. We just love your blog Mistress. We want to come to Philly and hang out, your a trip honey!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I met this boy when we were in Cost Rica a few years ago on a gay trip. He is very "accomodating" to his guests.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Dan honey, do tell me the story someday would you?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!