Monday, August 30, 2010

Mondays Should be Like Candy

Hope you guys had a lovely weekend. We were back on the road again countryside to visit the Boy-Toy's family for a lovely pinic and then the rest of the time was spent poolside with some refreshing cock-a-tails with friends. Alas I'm not ready for the week to begin. I'll trying my best to have a good start of the week... some caffeine and candy today, and I'll be just fine!...as usual, the weekend ends too quickly huh?! Every Monday should be like the game board Candyland don't you think?

Tea party anyone? Stunning Petit fours!


Rock candy blooms!



A very hot lolli


Cotton candy storm


Licking a lolli.


Salt water taffy arrangement


Clear toy jewels!


A gummi chandaleir


I think this video should sum up my mood. Every Monday should be like this.....

14 comments:

  1. I need that chandelier - would make it very easy to feed GB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful
    images,sweetie...Made my Monday morning a whole lot happier
    Kisses to you and wish you a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These images are great! Thanks for the Monday smile. And don't you just love the song? I can't get it out of my head!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta use whatever you can to be happy. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Everytime I get that song out of my head....you put it back in!!!! Fun post Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very happy and fun post to wake up to. Happy Monday! And Mistress thank -God it isn't like Candyland, otherwise I'd be fat as a house!!!!! And I LOVE that damn song!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You put this big ole queen in a good mood with this song!!! I'll dance to it everytime I hear it!!! Hope you had a good Monday and the licking of the lolli, sums up my weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Innovative way to deal with your Monday Mistress ... nice images!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, needed a kickstart this morning after a busy weekend. Very interesting way to get the Monday blues started!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, candy always have a positive effect on me. I love these images too, so whimsical and fun, and you know I dance my ass off to this song!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Batina8/30/2010

    Yummmmmmmmmmmi!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a eye catching post! And you know I love that damn song!!! I hope I hear it in Nola this week for Decadence! I WILL be wearing my daisy dukes, if I can still get mister happy in them;)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!