Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Flying In and Flying Out?



I just love birds! And all kinds too. I guess because I feel like a bird recently being all over the place. The Mistress has got to say her vacation has been just fabulous and just as relaxing. She has been seaside, mountainside, poolside, and barside! I have got to see many friends and family, and enjoyed cock-a-tails with them all. She even survived the toga party where I must admit, there were many fine men to choose from, but alas, the Mistress ended up passed out in a bush somewhere near the party, lost two of her best baubles, and her toga- well, lets just say it was very tattered and saw better days! Who knows what happened. There were after all at least 39 different wines to taste from!!!!! Anywho, this post will be short and sweet darlings, as I'm just in, and now have a day to recover and recuperate, get the laundry done, plus a few odds and ends before departing again this weekend to The Woods Campground for their beautiful and legendary Illuminations Weekend. Just wanted to let you know we are having a swell time, and all I know is Monday will suck, I mean, be very hard to get back in the groove of things. Ill return sometime next week. In the meantime, I have these wonderful pictures to share of birds, who I feel related to at this moment. The images are just stunning and from the talent of Magnus Muhr who also did the Fly Art I posted about some weeks ago. Aren't they amazing? So now I must fly,fly,fly away little birdies. Till then, take care all and have a fabulous weekend! When I get things back in order I'll post some pictures. And rest assured, the Mistress has broken any laws, but I may have cracked a few! Tootles!






15 comments:

  1. Oh my God! It's alive!!!! I can't wait to hear all the deets! Sounds a bit shady to me. But I love the pictures. Checked his site out. Great works he does. And now your going again? Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey, I was just blog reading and saw you had a new post!!!! But now your heading out again? I want your job so bad. But I really enjoyed the photos! Talent he has!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take it easy on your poor baubles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I planted & planned my gardens, front & bask to attract birds. I make sure they have fresh water & food. I love to watch them. If you were bird, what would you be, Mistress M?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephen there is no question about it- I'd be a peacock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This photowork is fantatic. It has me double glancing. And now your gping away again! Have a good one Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First thought... what an absolutely beautiful colour these pictures have. And I 'll say you have more fun than anyone should have! You sure do live honey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. God it's about time your back and now your off again!!! We should get used to this in the summer from you. But this time we want the dirty details. Like from the toga party!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really are like a bird girl! Your all over the place. And you have me in stiches over the drunken hang out of a bush! lol! I don't like birds- they freak me out- I am always fighting against crows in our yard- so gross and dirty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Batina8/19/2010

    Welcome back honey! I can't wait to hear all the drunken dirty details! And now a all gay campground? Now that has got to be something! Love the pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. First off Dee Jay is right, I so need to come come with him sometime and hang out with you. You should like you really have a good time and pretty much a roit! And second these shot are like, wow, those images are true visual stunners! And now about this toga party........

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love when you go away, because when you return there is always some funny that has happened! I swear you are our Auntie Mame!

    ReplyDelete
  13. When are you returning for good? I miss your daily weigh in on things and your various items of intrests whether there silly, dirty, or artistic! I love the bush story!!! Always so creative and funny.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!