Friday, May 8, 2009

A Weekend with the Mother


The Mistress wishes all her reader's who are Mother's a wonderful Happy Mother's Day! I hope you all have a wonderful day with your children. The Mistress is wishing it early since I will be in Harrisburg to visit my mom. The Boy-Toy and I are making the Mother and my Aunt a Mother's Day dinner and also have a few things planned for Saturday. Mother's Day is always a nice time for us to be together. I love my mom dearly and we also have a very nice friendship. We can tell each other just about anything. While up in "the burg" we are also slated to have a few cock-a-tails with some friends at their house and maybe go to the cha-cha palace to cut a couple jigs! I'll be back on Monday so I hope y'all have a good weekend! Now I must get Buster ready to meet his grandma. And here is a nice innocent piece of eye candy for all you Mother's out there! Enjoy and be in good health. Tootles!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm spending time with my mother, son, daughter-in-law, and grandson. Y'all have fun and we will, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cali-Boi5/10/2009

    Happy Mother's Day to all! Love the HOT guy pic! And he is showing some jewels!!!!! Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I love you mothers and all, but can we discuss that hot boy! Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a lovely time with your mother, and an even better time with that eye candy. Yowzah!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!