Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Grande Dame of the Week

Chicago's diva of sugar and spice- Jade!


If you're living in Chicago then you're probably aware of the gorgeous Jade! And she may look familiar to some as being one of the lovelies from RuPaul's Drag Race, being a very talented contender. Even thought she didn't win we haven't seen the last of her I'm sure. Jade has been a female impersonator through many clubs in Chicago and Detroit. Jade began in only 2003 and has been growing and growing her talent as a performer. Jade is a real beauty and is also a hell of a dancer! Jade is one kind hearted person and tell everyone to follow their dreams to the very end. This spicy bombshell can be seen at Sangria every Thursday in Chicago.








5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/19/2009

    I really enjoyed Rupaul's Drag Race and I thought Jade was great! One of my favs! I live in Minneapolis so it was cool to see Bebe win. There were so many talented performers. I hope there is a season two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see Jade, all I can think of is "Snakes on a Plane".

    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos of Jade. She was the one I was routing for to win the drag race. She's just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she looks like one of the Pussycat dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in this city and I have never set eyes on Jade and was surprised when I saw she was from Chicago.

    Now, as a boy, I have seen this hot latin boy shake his money maker, and yes I am talking about the one he was having problems tucking. YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!