Thursday, April 30, 2009

Grande Dame of the Week

Drag superstar and legend Jackie Beat!


Drag legend superstar Jackie Beat has been entertaining audiences for close to 12 years now all across the country and Europe with her razor sharp wit and hysterical song parodies of Brittany Spears, Madonna, and Cher songs. And Jackie sings the songs live and flawlessly with every note. Her one woman show Jackie Beat is a Whole Lotta Love ran a record 18 months at New York City's Fez club, and returns every year for her standing room only Christmas show. Jackie is now a west coast diva and has a way with hair and make-up and looks flawless when doing her schick. Jackie is also the lead singer in a eletroclash band, Dirty Sanchez. Jackie's shows are just jaw dropping and I tell you, you will be laughing your ass off. So if your looking for one or two songs or a 90 minute set of music and comedy Jackie is definitely your talented diva of choice. Here is a clip of just one of the funny song parodies. The Mistress and Jackie are a lot alike.











8 comments:

  1. Girl knows how to rock the eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this clip before, and think its hilarious! Know of any fabulous drag performers in NYC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved Jackie Beat. I have seen her several times in New York and LA. And she does some mean make-up. Loves her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan4/30/2009

    Jackis is flawless! Looks like we have even more in common with her. I love a nice round front!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cali-Boi4/30/2009

    She so isn't right! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coco de Mere4/30/2009

    Jackie Beat is a wonderful performer and does she have a big heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is one scary grande dame!!!

    I cannot WAIT to meet you and have fun with you Mistress!!!! I hope you're a "hugger" cuz I'm a "hugger"!!! So I'll hug you whether you want me to or not!! ;)

    and then I want you to do my hair and makeup....but not like this chick. that's just tooooo much for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trany Beth I can not wait either. It is going to be a wonderful time. No, we will give you a New Jersey blow out!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!