Saturday, April 18, 2009

From the Candy Shop

The strikingly handsome Brandon Beemer! Yummy!



Brandon Beemer is from Oregon and is a very handsome and hot soap opera actor and model. Between his German and Irish ancestry it has created a very nice specimen indeed. I just find it very hot when a guy has black hair with striking blue eyes! Brandon has done extensive modeling and has now gotten into acting on the soap The Bold and the Beautiful. This is where I came across the hottie. It was on in our breakroom on afternoon and I was like, Who is that? Gossip blogger Perez Hilton posted an item on his website suggesting that Beemer was dating pop singer Lance Bass, but Brandon has denied this saying they are just long time friends.











3 comments:

  1. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan4/18/2009

    He could make me do anything with those eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cali-Boi4/18/2009

    Brandon certainly is handsome. You have great taste in men Mistress. He is right up my alley.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yaaaaaa, that's where I've seen him ! that soap is STUPID good!!! ;)

    can't wait to meet you Mistress!

    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!