Thursday, August 21, 2008

THE QUEEN- LADY BUNNY!




While the boytoy and I were sitting here last night getting everything fixed up so-so and fall in to watch Project Runway,I was a little disappointed knowing my favorite drag queen woundn't be present.Don't get me wrong now ya'll,it was pretty dam entertaining and they are all funny as hell,but Lady Bunny has always been special.You see,ever since my first trip to New York to visit my lovely sister Mamie,I have loved her.Who couldn't love that humor and BIG hair!That night we went to Palludium and she was there with us waiting to get in the restroom.The hot guy in front of us wasn't paying attention that the line moved and she said "Honey,the line just moved,don't make me get out my branding iron!I just lost it.All these years later I still follow her around when she visits clubs near us.I have met her several times and she is just funny as hell,and her blog is equally as funny.Long live The Lady Bunny!

4 comments:

  1. The Lady Bun-Bun is indeed a Goddess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John g -thank you for visiting!I'm gals you liked the post of Bunny!She is definitly a Goddess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Lady Bunny's catapillar eyelashes!

    Mark :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady Bunny is one of the funniest and craziest people alive, and I have proof.

    Check out this hilarious video I made with Lady Bunny during Trannyshack's final night in San Francisco-

    http://tinyurl.com/ladybunny-video

    Hope you enjoy it!

    xo
    Fausto

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!