Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Grande Dame of the Week






I don't know about her clothes,but her hair looks fierce! Actually,her clothes are fierce also.My Grand Dame of the Week is the fabulous Amanda Lepore. Miss Lepore has been New York City's "it" girl since the early 1990's and involved heavy with the club scene. I have always thought she was just so beautiful and campy. Alright,her lips might be a little big. She sings her owns songs,has club acts,has been the model for the fashion company,Heatherette and has been in various movies. Aside from modeling,Amanda has mastered her self styling. Her looks are elegant, old Hollywood bombshell glamour puss. She to me is alot like Madonna,that she can pull off so many looks. She just visited New Hope here and her act is incredible! I also recall seeing her once in the city where she brought down the house. She will also be seen in the upcoming movie Another Gay Sequel-Gays Gone Wild due out in September! I'll be the first in line in Philly to see this extraordinary diva. To see more of Amanda you can visit her web site,www.amandaleporeonline.com

3 comments:

  1. I've got to see her act one of these days. She's a riot.

    Mark :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark-you can find a ton of her on you tube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/02/2008

    I have met Amanda before and she is one of the sweet,gentle soul I have ever met! Nice pictures of her.She can pull alot of looks off with such elegance!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!