Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hello All!!

Hello all-and welcome to A Day with the Mistress Borghese! I have always enjoyed reading blogs so I thought maybe trying this thing for a ride.I'm not sure yet how long this thing will go as I worry about finding the time to post daily.We'll see how it goes.My name sake, Mistress Borghese came from my alter ego who makes a yearly appearance at Halloween.We take the holiday very serious here.I have been in a relationship now for 8 years with the boytoy I was introduced to all those years ago,and transplanted myself to be here in Philadelphia with him. Well, were actually outside Philly in a town called Dolyestown. The gay little burg of New Hope is just a skip up the road.I'm from Harrisburg PA where I met the boytoy,who is in politics. I have dreams of becoming the first lady of Pennsylvannia some day! I currently work as a visual stylist and display artist at a well known department store which I LOVE! My school background and degree is in interior design. At night I work as a male stripper. Just kidding ,it's been years since I did that. Just kidding again. Anywho,my sister over at David Dust has a very nice blog,who got me thinking about starting one,so we will see how this thing works and if this computer idiot can figure all this fancy shit out! Tootles for now!

3 comments:

  1. well girlfriend....it's about time you got a blog!!! I've been reading your comments over at David's for a while now!

    and I TOTALLY believe you're a stripper!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth-Thank-you for checking this crap out!Your so crazy!We will see how all this goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, Mistress Maddie. You're now on my daily read list.

    Don't stress over posting everyday. If you've got something to say or show, do it. If not, we understand. Life doesn't always allow for daily posts.

    Mark :-)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!