Monday, October 21, 2024

MOOD BOARD

 

If you saw yesterday's post, then you'll know I had a great weekend. I'll also be happy once the elections are over. I have watched very little tv or news...just too much election intake is enough to drive one mad. And after the weekend the great buffoon had that anyone would still vote for him amazes me at the stupidity and ignorance of some people. Even if they dislike him, a vote for him is still supporting his agenda and ignorance. Most of the commercials at this point are all election related. I just hope that after election day the results are in before I say Bon voyage before the trip. But I'm trying to distract myself with other things...like the Halloween delights in the form of classic horror films and the seasonal delights. And I have my birthday at weekends end, where the Capital Street Duo are taking me away to Rehoboth Beach for the Seawitch Festival this weekend. A four-day weekend I might add. Just get me through till Thursday.....


The last one always sums up my Monday. Yep...still nothing....

4 comments:

  1. We voted Dem all the way down the ticket yesterday. Even read up on the judges and justices of the peace who were running to make sure they weren't magats. I don't blame you for turning off the news - my anxiety levels continue to rise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the aesthetic of that dark cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lady in white needs to take great care walking down those stairs with all that material floating around. She could break an ankle, or even a hip!!!!

    Sex is everywhere, even when you aren't looking. We went down to the local charity warehouse and the male mannequin was getting ready to whip his winkle out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to see inside that cake... and under the red baseball hat, too.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!