Friday, October 25, 2024

AROUND THE SUN

 Another trip around the Sun! The 34th for the 20th time!!!! When people ask how old I am, I used to say somewhere between 40 and death...or 34 for the 20th time. But I have no problem admitting I'm now 54! Some still guest late 30 or early 40's and I can't complain. I've been asked my secret. I use a secret potion from Lisle Von Rhuman!  Jokes aside...I take care of myself, get sleep, good skincare, eat and drink fairly good, good sex life, and gin! I can't complain about how good I look. Hell, the way I partied in the 90's and early 2000's with club life, I should be a hag.

This waited for me this morning. The Mother left it on the table. My favorite: Choclate cupcakes with white icing. 


By time this post, I should be on the way to Rehoboth for my birthday weekend, being kidnapped and taken to see the Halloween festivities of the Seawitch Festival.

See next week, tootles till then!

14 comments:

  1. You'll always be 34 to me, but 54? Damn you looks great! Have a good one slut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of my age, mostly because I never thought I'd live to be this old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy birthday to you, Mads. Keep up that routine and you'll continue to look 20 years younger than your actual age. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!! And you're only a year younger than I am??? There must be something in the water in CA and PA for us to pass for much younger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your age is just a number and 54 is nothing. We have little we can complain about if we can pay the rent and put food on the table. And if we can afford it, we need to help others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, babes! Happy Birthday!
    You'll never 'be' over thirty, BTW. We, the gheyz, have that Peter Pan mystique down pat. Also, sex is fantastic exercise and fab for the skin. Keep it up!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Do things I wouldn't do, and come back and tell us all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very many happy returns, M.M. - zillions of em! We all hope you'll eventually get to being 34 for the SIXTIETH time at least' You'll make it - it's your destiny! :- )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!!!! Have a wonderful time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful birthday weekend, Mistress! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Mistress!!!! The little cupcake and the plate is adorable!!!!!! Enjoy the Seawitch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Happy 34/20!!! Party on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Mistress! I have the Krylon spray paints at the ready...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!