Tuesday, October 15, 2024

CHUCKLES

 

You know it's true.

Meanwhile, last night one of my "gentlemen callers" asked me to dress up like a policeman in the bedroom and arrest him for being good in bed. After two minutes, all charges were dropped due to lack of evidence.

 I told a good friend of mine the other day that gay men are like underwear. He said how do you figure that Mistress. I said well, a good pair of underwear is there to lift you up and give you support. And a bad pair? Just there to touch your cock.

The other day I had an appointment with my psychiatrist to deal with my terrible anger, and he told me I should write a letter to each of them that harmed me and then burn them. A few days later I called him and told him, " Gosh, it really worked. But what should I do with all these letters now?

3 comments:

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!