Friday, July 26, 2024

MUSIC INTERTUDE-JUNGLE

 

The weekend is finally here!!! And you know what that means, I'm off again for a weekend jaunt up to the Woods Campground for booking #2. But to kick the weekend off is another music group... and their work I'm obsessed with lately, or should I say still, Jungle, with this song, Back on 74, from their Volcano album, that has the most relaxed retro sound, yet dancy, and modern feel. The song was written by the British band members of Jungle, Josh Llyod and Thomas MacFarland and their newest member Lydia Kitto. Not quite a year old yet the song still gets me going, especially the video, since I like to dance. And yes, give me the guy in the wife beater any night...those arms get me! So sexy to watch him move and love the hat tip to ballroom in the video. The song gives me chills to get to the floor kids.

Till Monday! Toodles and dance, dance I said!

26 comments:

  1. Ooh! Love that song! - it reminds me of Portugal The Man - "Feel it Still". The choreography and the dancers are brilliant. I had a double-take when I saw the girl in the red waistcoat - she looks like Geri Halliwell! I agree with you on the sexy man leading the "frug". Meet Will West... Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...i thought that was Gerri. Halliwell too at first.

      Delete
    2. It funny Gin Blossom....I thought of you almost immediately too.

      Delete
  2. Great Summer Tune. Have a faboosh weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great music and video... and DANCING! Enjoy the weekend in the Woods.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a Gin and Tonic up at the Camp Ground Happy Weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have an excellent time. ... And tell us all about it when you return!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean ALL the details?

      Delete
    2. Of course, all the details. You know I must live vicariously through you!

      Delete
  7. That song is a lovely surprise. Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great song and video. I've never heard of them..but now you got me obsessed with them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If this song and that diva leading the dancing tribe isn't you....this is so you. Love their sound.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love getting a good Wagon Train started.

      Delete
  10. You always bring the best music to light for me. The dancing and choreography are amazing to watch. And the harmonies and music gave me chills what a whole mood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of those groups that I found by complete surprise and I have loved them ever since. I just absolutely love music like this, and house.

      Delete
  11. I've been obsessed with this group for a long time. But this song, this! The costumes the hair, the choreography and the whole vibe of this group is amazing. Jungles vibes are Immaculate honey.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely stuff. Hope you had a wonderful weekend, dear. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I like this! I hope you had, or are having, a great weekend!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Dance and song is dope.

    But do you not hear THOSE vocals?
    God is real.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't even put into words the great mood this song put me in! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOOOOVE!
    It's giving me GoGo vibes! Where's that platform?

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know...but it's making me want to dance.

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!