Tuesday, July 30, 2024

GUMMI BEARS AND C WORDS

Pack your bags, leave your worries behind, and get ready for a glamping adventure in the great outdoors. Who ever thought this high maintenance queen would love it? In recent years, glamping has emerged that combines the chic and luxury living with the serenity of nature. Gone are the days of roughing it in basic tents; welcome to a world where lavish accommodations of luxury tents temples, airstreams, cabins, park model bungalows and beautiful campers, nicer than some homes I've seen. Our site where we stay above, on my good friend Winfred's site. The back structure is a cabin with indoor kitchen, duel slushie machine, and a small sitting area. The main lani as you can see is far from folding chairs! Off to the right is the tail end of the camper I stay in, with my little firepit area. Hey, I like a real campfire and can build and light one. Not in the picture is the huge camper Winfred and Trevor stay in, directly across from mine. Everything is so pretty and refreshing, so I snapped this picture above, and then saw this!!!!!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH HELLLLLLL NO!!!!! This is Trevor who is my good friend Winfred's hubby and who we call my nephew. He is the one who fills your Mistress's dance card up with men and events. But CROCS!!!!!! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT!!!!!!! You best be ASSURED we had a huge conversation after I came to from passing out and inhaling my smelling salts and had a gin, with bromide. Thanks heavens there was a fainting chaise handy. I told him to put those things in my firewood pile, and I never want to see them again. EVER upon his feet. THE NERVE! Thanks heavens later at the Gummi Bear Party, these two, made that unfortunate scene fade from my mine. Did they ever make it fade from my mind.

I still reek of gummi bear scent. I didn't know if they were dancing with me or taking inventory. And then there was this cock.....


I'm a size queen and love a front-end loader, but this is ridiculous

37 comments:

  1. Oh, my.... THAT thing could do some serious damage! I would think you'd need smelling salts and G&T again after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guarantee no one would ever hear you fart again after taking that. Good God!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That reminds me of the gay men in the bar sitting, talking, when all of a sudden, they hear a young gay boy fart loudly. Two of the gay men looked shocked, while the other replies, Ahhhhh a virgin.

      Delete
  3. Oh myyyyy...!
    That Winnebago was certainly happy to see you. And if those amenities would not make me go glamping, those two gentlemen certainly are an incentive. And I know how you feel about crocs.... Hope they listened! LOL

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love me some gummi bears but that is an entirely different level. I might never stop eating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ornament on that camper is HILARIOUS! You live the best life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw those crocs and thought NOOOOOO, not in front of the Mistress! I'm glad you straightened him out--I mean croc-wise. I'd like to go to a place where I could strut around in my undies and be totally comfortable. I wouldn't look that good, but I think I'd enjoy glamping. You have fun, dear Maddie.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet his "nephew" took his life in his hands.lmao

      Delete
    2. All are welcome at the Woods Campground, and you see every age, build, color, sex and all level of us freaks...and there is no judgments.

      Delete
  7. I am surprised you didn't end up in a "Sissy-Boy Slap Party", dear...

    Crocs, indeed! Bleuuuuurrrgggh! Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who said I didn't end up in a Sissy Boy Slap Party......

      Delete
    2. more like slap and tickle the tonsils party.

      Delete
  8. I love this place. A publication here had a whole story on this campground. Now...im not sure you tapped who....but if you tapped those asses you must have been exhausted. Those boys are fine!

    *runs off to check schedule to book visit*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you're just flirting with me....

      Delete
  9. My My... Ya'll up there cross the Mason Dixon Line do know how to rally the troops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shall I come down and rally your troops?!?

      Delete
  10. You ought to be arrested for this much fun. And did the crocs go up in flames??????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not that mean....but I did hide them pretty good.

      Delete
  11. I'm surprised you didn't toss Croc Boy in the lake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has no idea how close he came to me doing just that Bob!

      Delete
  12. I sure hope you're bring those Gummi Boys with you to Ptown?!?!?!? I loved the Woods on my visit several years ago, I need to come back. And how great a name would Winnie Bago be?!?! LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

      Delete
  13. if these are the two i heard you were with, the camper was a rockin' you whore! i better start coming as your chaperone i think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whores don't give it away for free. Jx

      Delete
    2. the mistress does. he calls it "his charity work."

      Delete
    3. Oh my yes!!!!! I've long been known for my gestures of charity.

      Delete
  14. I think I need the fainting chaise now...!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  15. How I envy you... not the aging circuit boys, but everything else. How lovely! And exciting. I hope you're keeping a diary. We want all the dirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope one day I can hang out with you there. I KNOW you'd be fun.

      Delete
  16. You and the gummi bears!!!! Yum! How many times did you all take on each other?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can see you astride that "front loading" Winnebago just like Cher straddling one of the USS Missouri's big guns in her "If I Could Turn Back Time" video!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!