Sunday, September 13, 2020

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

With everything going on, we need a little distraction, and what better way to distract you in the Candy Shop for a few minutes, or longer, than with ruggedly sexy Brazilian actor, filmmaker, and model Renato Shippee?

 I do think dear ones, I many need a intervention from my obsession with the South American men's! I'm a junky and I can't help it. These men have some serious heat. Renato is from Brazil and splits time in LA and  is not only a SAG actor and filmmaker, but also in the education field.  This Brazilian hottie who will make you want to be put in detention all day with him. This man is just melt in your mouth goodness!!!! It's also very rare that a man with long hair and a man bun can turn me on...but Renato is sucking me right in honey...and while Renato might be a little less revealing than what we’ve seen in the Candy Shop at times, Oh me oh my...can he wear the clothes!!! And heavens knows I find men who can wear clothes just as sexy and a turn on, not to mention a man not afraid to wear pink. I don't think I would pass up the chance to take in all of this Brazilian. I just bet he'd bring everything you see here, and everything you don't!! Okay, I’m getting far too hot and bothered, I think I just need to open up the shop with this sexy man and leave you to your own devices while I go and calm down.
Yipppppppeeeee, Im ready for a ride!!!!!!!

34 comments:

  1. Mistress damn you got good taste. And I agree...im not into man buns or long hair...but Renato pulls it off very sexily. And his buns? OMG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, but he'd look so much better with a buzz cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the long hair and hate the manbun! I totally approve of the lower buns. Wow, the boy can sure rock pink! I'm way too old to be drooling over young thangs, slurp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the man bun!
    Sorry Darling Deedles!
    I love the way he fills out bikinis and pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to say sorry, Bobulah. I love the long hair and I ain't a bit sorry! Man buns are a waste of shoulder space.

      Delete
  5. HOLY SHITSNAX! that man can sure fill out a speedo or jeans or pants! can you see me drooling? obrigado, maddie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bulge, but he has Jaclyn Smith's hair. Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You say that like it's a bad thing?

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. I'm never sure if I'm quite prepared to come to a Candy Shop Post Mads... Smiles... but Today this was a bright spot. What a Handsome Young Man he is and what a sense of Style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm trying to bring into law the banishment of the manbun.. ugh. Other than that he certainly brings some good assets to the male model world.

    Hello beautiful Mistress, I luv you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and I drooled all over my phone at you in those wet blue shorts, umm yeah, you probably should have more posts like those... I'm asking for a "friend". Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im sure he'd love to aim his water pistol on you.

      Delete
  10. How is it possible for clothes to fit so tightly? The boy is gorge. So many curves... how blessed he is... sigh. Hope you had a lovely weekend, hon. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfeito🔥🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man bun or long hair...hennnnnnny this one is packing some serious Brazilian heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!!!!! HAWT!!!!!

    Alexa- play Booty by Jennifer Lopez 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!!!!!

      Alexa- play Anaconda by Nicki Minaj

      Delete
  14. Im surprised this one didn't break the internet! THAT BODY AND FACE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Long hair, no hair, man bun or not...this man is a scorcher! Jesus, and he must have big grapefruits in there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Im right there with you. I think South American men have got to be the hottest men around. Omg Renato so so fucking sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Im going to NEED two dozen of him!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Renato has a beautiful muscular body, the definition on his belly towards his crotch, wow! And he looks to have good big dick, that makes my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yesssss, and a model who can smile and a killer one at that. He is nice, beautiful, muscular. I can eat him

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now, this is some serious eye candy, Maddie.
    Damn, those pants!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  21. He does know how to wear a pair of pants, and I prefer the hair up, to down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the master of understatement!

      Delete
  22. Damn! He certainly fills out those jeans and underwear.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The hair is great. The body is fantastic. The clothes are nice. Ain't nothing wrong with pink - I wear pink. But that man-bun? No. That cannot stay. Something about them bugs the shit out of me - they're as weird as Willie Nelson's braids. Pull it into a ponytail if you must get it off the neck. The man-bun? Just...no.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This guy really is a sex bomb!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Now why couldn't I have had that to keep me company during the pandemic? And I agree about South American men...you know how frisky they like to get.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Obviously he’s a gorgeous man with the handsome face I think we would all love to wake up to. He’s got a body and that ass????? I know I would love to explore in intricate detail.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh to be wrapped in those thighs.....and I dying to let that bulging lump out too.

    ReplyDelete
  28. i bet he could fill your time.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!