Monday, June 1, 2020

POISON IN THE PEN

Good afternoon from Bucks County on a beautiful sunny day. Even thought I feel very dark and venomous

It was a dark weekend for sure. I have some deep thoughts for a shallow queen. First off  I was off Friday to get provisions. Some Karen was pitching a fit she had to wear a mask and couldn't gain entry. I then over heard her complaining "Every damn place in Doylestown is closed." Open up." Can I tell you I'm so tired of people, friends, calling or texting saying Oh we have to open the economy, let's get the economy going, we have to open, we're going stir crazy, we gotta do this, we gotta do that. My thoughts about this are if we can't handle a few months of quarantine and self isolation and restrictions, just for a few months,  then we are doomed as a society.  I mean, their are people in wars and famine and ravaged for years and years, that have lockdowns, diseases and suffering and all the other nonsense, and we, as a whole, and I'm talking about mostly Americans,  still have so much available to us, so shut the fuck up. And if the government can't get us through just this unique and unusual time, then what kind of government is it??? I mean, I'm not a political scientist , I'm just a average queen sitting here in the afternoon sun reflecting on the stupidity of life right now, and the stupidity of people right now. I'm not the brightest bulb in the tree either, but I have a little common sense. And unless you have seen corona face to face, or have got it, just shut up.You have no clue how serious it is or what's going on. Stop saying we have to open things up, people have to be sacrificed, so stop being so blase- faire about other people lives and health. If you want to go back out... fine, just wear a mask and be responsible. What the big fucking deal? Are you so damn gorgeous you can't wear a fucking mask? That's what the venom filled Facebook is for and your Instagram and all the other bullshit...show your vanity there. Just wear a mask and cover it up. And it your not bothered by catching the virus and don't give a hoot when your time is up...then why don't you just make the ultimate sacrifice and throw yourself in a volcano or use a razor blade and make the ultimate sacrifice to the Gods, and then maybe the gods will come down and end this plague. 

Of course the riot's over the weekend strike a cord also. So many emotions. I don't even know where to start except that why are we still like this in 2020???? My heart is with the black community and the families. It's the parents I really hurt for. I can't even imagine that these parents have to have "the talk" with their kids about the racist conditions. Not only do the black folk have to watch and obey, but feel they have go above and beyond to feel equal or cross the "t" and dot the "I" that abuse won't befall them just over a simple traffic voliation.  I can only assume it was close to my mother worrying about me getting gay bashed. We all definitely have to rise up and do more. We have alot of work.
 Over the weekend, friend and blog reader and my in field correspondent, Mahogany Empress was texting me from Philly who was out in the thick of it. While the pictures she sent made me sad,  that the beautiful city was being destroyed, I also think it reflects just how deep the hurt and pain goes. I can look at these and cry and feel anger. They are quite moving. And I'm proud to call Mahogany a friend, a black trans woman. This is what happens when the child who is not embraced by the village. They will burn it down to feel it's warmth. It time to stop treating anyone different, no matter who , what color, gender, age or sexual orientation feel less then. And where were all the past and current leadership all weekend?
So... where is the leadership? We already knew the head buffoon wouldn't say or give two shits what was happening. He's the bad guy watching the world burn. Probably better he doesn't speak anyway, as he says the same thing and repeats it four times in the same sentence, or just makes it worst. He was more concerned about playing Lost in Space with a rocket anyhow. While watching news I saw or heard from not any leadership what's so ever. No Republican's, No Democrats. No Independents.  They were all elected to take office, if they can't be more visible on this and speak up, and take the right side, and help matters, they all need to get the hell out of office. The current legislature on both sides is the sorriest excuse of elected public officials I can recall in my time here so far.  Where are those voices? Where are the leaders saying we will get through this, this is not right, we need to end racism, and we need police reform of the system from the top down? We have an un-equal and un-fair country and it needs to change. And the same with 98% Hollywood?

 Where were they? Our Caliboi made this on his gram and it really made me feel so good today and was inspired.. and who said he was just a pretty face?

The other thing that had me worked up and even more angry was a email form a sanctuary I give to for elephant protection and preservation. They also deal with other big game also. 
And people wonder why I can't stand humans. Big game hunting is out of control , especially with rhinoceros. This above picture was sent to me for outreach. Imari is one of the many African guys who helps work and runs the sanctuary for elephants. Elephants have always been a fondness for me and a beloved animal. Rhinos are now down to about less then 6,500 left. They are now trying to protect and preserve them from the horrific killings. Many are axed, for the horn,  and just the horn, and the poor rhino is left to die. Thanks to Imari and his staff, sometimes if the rhino's are found in time, they can be saved and in some cases the horn will go back. Most of these poor creatures are left to bleed out. The same with elephants. They are killed just for their tusks. This need to be stopped. Needless to say this too struck me this weekend and added to a most depressing weekend.  By Saturday night I was ready to post a closed for business single and go off the radar, as I felt my dark side getting darker and more angry at the planet and the people in it. If I could have pushed a button that said ignite, I would have pushed it. The emotions are wearing me down,  and I'm tired. Then Sunday morning rolled around and a very sad email came from a guy named Cliff. Turns out he is the partner and good friend of our very own beloved Lady Fingers.

 He was very sad to tell me Lady Fingers passed away from a flu bug that went into pneumonia last week. I won't go into the whole thing, but Lady Fingers was  a longtime reader, and in her young years was a caberat drag singer and performer and a activist for the trans community. She was also heavily involved with the Imperial Court of New York and Night of a Thousand Gowns for years before leaving New York. Needless to say, I was very sad to hear the news, as I knew she hadn't been feeling well for some time. I gave Cliff my number and we talked. It was nice. When we talked about her, and the climate in general, I told him I was planning to hang the blog up temporarily for some time. He urged me not to. He explained how it was one thing Miss Fingers would have to look at daily. No matter how simple or silly,  it made her day. In these times he said it's nice to have a place to escape , and have some fun, even if for a few minutes, so he asked me to kindly reconsider. I was touched. He was right. Even if we touch one person and brighten their day I guess it's worth it. I had no idea this was her bright spot. I was humbled and honored. So I scraped the post I had. Cliff said even in death Miss Lady Fingers is very convincing. I would tend to agree. I will miss her visits.

So I had a very emotional weekend and feel exhausted. But I decided I will not be beaten by this.
This evil creature above or these dark times. I am not ready to give up. But lets just be glad I'm not a higher power. Someone or something has way more patience's than I. I would have imploded humankind a while ago and started all over again.

I won't drink so much coffee or be so angry tomorrow I hope.

49 comments:

  1. I remember seeing her comments on your blog. may miss lady finger rest in peace.

    cali-boy is HAWT!

    and I feel like it's 1968 all over again. "the whole world is watching..."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so sad to hear about Lady Fingers. What a week.

      Delete
  2. ...I’m going to need time to digest all you’re imparting with this post....so well thought through and emotionally overwhelming the situation we are facing...so glad to hear you are not giving up...all the more important now to rise above this and take back control from the monster pictured at the bottom and his sycophants....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do get outraged at times. Thanks goodness we didn't posses super powers i think.

      Delete
  3. I agree with Luke. This has to be one of your most emotionally charged post yet. I tend to agree it was a roller coaster weekend and I too can't believe were are still going through this in 2020. I have the feeling you hold back a lot, but good to let it all out Mistress. Being hurt and sad and angry are all fine and we need the anger. I agree with a lot of what your said. And our dear Cali Boi said many many valid points, I enjoyed hearing him. I sure hope we can all come out the other side of this. I had not seen any of Philly. Those do speak volumes. I can remember when I was but a girl going to the salon to get my hair done. I took a new beautician they had. When we got there the lady was a black woman, and my friend said to me, and Ill never forget it, " Your not seriously going to let her do your hair are you?" I said why not? Needless to say we had words after I corrected her, she left, we were never friends again, and Dixie went on to do my hair and lunch for the next 15 years. I still miss her.

    And yes to the mask story too. Im old. I enjoy life. I don't want to die because someone is making a decision for me.....so AMEN to you sister!!!!!! I couldn't agree more.

    And last lastly so sorry to hear of Miss Lady Fingers. I wondered why we hadn't seen her around lately. My condolences to her partner Cliff. I do agree with her too, you have no idea how you and your blog tickle my daily. I love ya Mistress. Hang in there and vent away if you must, just don't leave us. Your a gentle, but fiery soul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You, Anne Marie, Duchess Deedles and Christina are my little loves, I swear.

      Delete
  4. What a heartrending, yet heartwarming post! Thank you, Maddie dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rozzie for stopping in. We have missed you!!!!! Hope all is well down under with you honey.❤💋❤

      Delete
  5. You've touched ME and brightened MY day and so please don't go away!! I feel everything you've said here so deeply. I feel at home here and I always read even if I don't always have time to comment on every post. Thank you for being here. You bring a lot to our blog community. ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are kind words Jennifer. I won't...be it was very hard to think of anything funny or post. It for some reason just didn't feel right. My steam is coming back. Your a sweetie.

      Delete
  6. I'm with you;I feel the same pain ...and anger.
    Americans are pampered whiny children; read Mitchell or Treader's blogs to know that in Europe they are locked down harder than we are, and yet we want our hair done or need a burger, and are just plain stupid.
    As for the riots, I stand with the protesters; we need to shut down racism whenever and wherever we see or hear it; shine a light and that little cockroach scurries away. Keep shining a light and they die.
    As for the occupant of the White House, who hid in a bunker and turned the lights out on OUR house because he was scared, I say, loudly, FUCK YOU. November is coming and I will be doing everything in my power to remind people--because Americans are have the attention span of a house plant--what you have done to this country.
    And I don't just mean the 100,000+ people he killed because he was afraid to act on a pandemic. I mean his strategic plan to ruin this country and everyone in it that isn't rich and white.
    Again, Fuck _____!
    Take care, MM, and know that it can get better,and it will get better, and we will see to that.
    Don't let the bastards, or the Karens, get you down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A raw post. I know you are deeply passionate about the environment and it's creatures. More so then I personally know anyone. That part gutted me too. I don't see why people don't see what wrong with killing animals like that, especially endangered ones.

    And the riot's in our own home city of Philly also gutted me. My apartment is within view of city hall and to see the tower of city hall in smoke seemed surreal. It also is very sad like you said, to see how deep and the years and years and years the hurt goes down just because of skin color. This has to past. The other worry for me is will the rioting set back the covid virus progress....so people sure better be wearing mask. This was a cutting and raw post for you. I too will miss Lady Fingers...she has been here along time.😥😥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't even imagine the seen unfolding. The Empresses pictures were very powerful and showed such anger. This is what happens when all voices and people are not equal loved and accepted.

      Delete
  8. My heart to you, hon. I hear you. I feel you. Amen to everything you've said. But be careful, dear. We can't give ourselves over to anger. Anger destroys. And rarely is that a good thing. You... you need to use what the universe gave ya... common sense. Spread some of that around like the sunshine you are. Keep talking. Keep pointing it out. At some point people just have to wake up and realize how ridiculous they are acting. I am just heartsick anytime I see an animal abused, tortured, killed... taking life in that way, makes no sense. No common sense. I blame religion. And superstition. And magical thinking. They lie so they can profit off of people's gullibility. Okay. Enough. Be of good cheer, butter cup. You have gifts. Use them wisely. Do that... and better days can't help but happen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is all very enraging. The race thing has always angered me. I for life of me can not understand why this still goes on. Not that the riot's and the brutal treatment and death George Floyd is the fat slobs fault, but he is SO BEYOND useless in tying this country together.Forty years after leaving office, President Carter works tirelessly helping others by building houses. Do you think Trump will devote his time to helping people that need help after leaving office? I highly doubt. An example of a useless life.

    My thoughts go out to Cliff. Hang in there our Dark Mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Sweetpea! I had a long post that I had written that I scrapped after all that happened. I read your post twice because I started tearing up and had to start again. Please stay. I am honored to know you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was watching the new tonight and saw the latest. He had the gull to hold a bible for a photo opt, using it as a prop. “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do” Luke 23:34. Screw it, he can kiss my big black transwoman ass!!!!!!!!!!! Im just so tired of my black brothers and sisters getting treated then less. We will gladly accept any and all help from my white friend and allies to beat the hate in this country. Between this and the pandemic I sure hope we can over come this. I send you big hugs Maddie. I love you and Cali!!!!!!! Here here to my queens!!!!! I will say my friend, when you cut loose you blow girl!!!! We will use your energy. Uptonking is right...jut watch the dark angry side. We know that's how Batman villains get created, but then , we know, your a anti-hero, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some days it is indeed like a Batman villain. I can even feel the creation starting.

      Delete
  12. It was a rough day as the events are now hitting Louisville. I'm tired too. Where do we go from here and who is even here to give comfort???We have no leadership. This is where We the People do and will take back this country.

    Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hugs to you and all in the US. This post took me three reads to sink in, and was a waken read. I still can't not believe that is the country in which I once lived. Racism is here too and seen but not ANYWHERE like in the US. America purpose was for all to come and feel welcomed. France should come taken back their gift of Lady Liberty.

    And animal cruelty is a HOT BUTTON for me too. Maybe human don't deserve this planet?

    ReplyDelete
  14. "The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity." - George Bernard Shaw

    Jx

    PS Condolences to Cliff and the family and friends of Lady Fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am sending you love and gratitude from my [currently] safe little heaven here in Spain. I, too, am temporarily(?) out of hope. May we all be surprised after all this hell by an enlightened populace. If there are people like you in the world, I’ll stick around a bit longer (if I have a choice).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, to be in Spain again... Jx

      Delete
  16. Mistress, you’ve put so much emotion and heart into this post. I share your feelings of outrage and sometimes hopelessness. These are very challenging times. And the lack of leadership is heartbreaking. I believe a new activism is on the horizon. The youngsters like Cali-boi and young people of color will lead us to better times. Had I been in Cali’s platoon I’d follow him anywhere.

    We need to be strong. The time for patience is gone. We need action now to correct these wrongs. This will be an election for the ages. Vote people. Get off your tush and VOTE GODDAMMIT!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your distress and anger oozes from the screen. It's been a dreadful time for the whole civilized world. Every. Life. Matters.

    I can do nothing but call out the haters and I do. I remember telling my gay son to be careful. He's a gentle soul and wouldn't hurt a fly. Telling people you are gay is a choice. You can't cover up being black. Nor should you have to. Absolutely not.

    I despair of humans. I really do. Sometimes it feels like the bad guys are winning but we must continue to fight.

    Sending much love to you, dearest mistress. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoyed your email honey....i know i did yours.

      Delete
  18. We are community, we can bring light into one another's days, your daily posts are one of the highlights of my morning, THANK YOU for sticking with us. We can make a difference, one person at a time, one vote at a time. We need to lead by example, waiting for leadership from others, has killed over 100,000 already this year, and murdered someone last week, on video, with the world watching - we can't let that continue to happen. How can I help? How can I make a difference?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know when I talked to you, I never heard you sound more down. But since you said I won't be beaten tells my that there is still a flame in there burning. As you say , it's hard to keep a good bitch down.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so sorry to hear of the Loss of your Dear Friend and glad that her influence saved you from scrapping your Blog, it is a Bright Spot here in the Community and why many of us come for visits! Even Today's Post resonated with me, the whole range of Emotion about so many ills of Human Kind. Yes, "The Talk" with our LGBTQ Children is similar to "The Talk" with our Non-White Children, similar to "The Talk" with our Mentally Ill Children, I've sadly had to have all those Talks at a certain Age, hoping to keep them Safer from harm out there in Society. I Wish I could say "The Talks" were enough but they weren't for The Son, The Grandson, The Prodigal Daughter... so far the rest have been spared Police Brutality or being the recipient of a Hate Crime and having the Police ignore that and not treat it like a real Crime or seek Justice. It infuriates, since it's passing down from Generation to Generation and never seems to end. That is what has finally come to a Head and ignited and trying to explain it to anyone who has NO Point of Reference is still very difficult. Too many Karens and such around to have it sink in... too many who secretly or not so secretly don't want a Change where everyone is Equal and privilege they've enjoyed could be lost and spread around the quality of life, that right now is a glaring disparity in various demographics. I've had Venom Posts myself and I don't like to feel so Angry that I could be incited to Riot, you know? I'm a Peace Loving Old Hippie and try to hang onto the Love, Unity, Peace Mantra I've tried to live Life by for over Six Decades now.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Take care of yourself and know we all
    love you. Things will get better - I
    am an optimist. xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cap Chasen6/02/2020

    I truly hope this is just the beginning. That good, sane, American people have finally reached the boiling point in terms of putting up with any more of the Orange Fuhrer's insanity, as well as the corrupt and diseased institutions which we look for to institute justice and protect human rights. Maybe this is finally the tipping point in getting the rotting diseased criminal polictians out of office for good, and cleansing the entire police force of what is a plague of racist, bigoted, revolting members. We must keep up the fight and never give an inch, because that is precisely what all the fascist republicons and magats are counting on. It's to to enter the year 2020. And don't get my started on the mask wearing. I've never seen such selfless lazy people. God forbid they would have to make any real BIG Life changing decisions. If they want to die, then just go have done with it with you said. A stirring post for sure. Maybe you should be the higher power lol!!!!! Humans stink.

    ReplyDelete
  23. "Rioting is the language of the unheard"....... Martin Luther King Jr.

    One day we hope this will past. This post was a eye opener on many levels. There is work to be done on many levels, and areas. Humans have really gotten hateful and show no respect for life of any kind if you ask me. I feel your pain and sadness and anger. If people don't, then they have to be dead inside already. Hang in there Maddie. We WILL muster the energy and drive and we all beat this. Join or get left behind is how I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I feel your pain on many of these levels. How this country has changed for the worst in only fours year. Every president good or bad added something, not this one. If suspected forgery is a death sentence they should go after Ivanka Trump then for her trademark infringements.

    Hang in there. We don't want to you become a evil queen.

    ReplyDelete
  25. It upsetting when even you are this sad and angry. The mask thing. That is going to be the next thing to get ugly. But I'm like you. Then don't where one. Just go off and get it and don't come crying if you get the virus...just die quietly.

    I can't really say I support the violence of the riots, but neither can I condemn it. It's painfully obvious that reasoned dialogue and peaceful protest just isn't working. Unarmed, non-aggressive Black men and women continue to be killed by the police, then let off the hook by the justice system. It's unreasonable to expect African Americans to respect the law and law enforcement when that respect is not reciprocated. I find it even more maddening that white people can carry a rifle in a capital building, openly and they have the gull to call out protestors and people calling for an opening of the country from the pandemic?????? I'm very puzzled.

    My thought go out to Cliff on the loss of Lady Fingers. What a week and it's only Tuesday.

    Hang in their friend. I can't wait till Mr Trump goes down.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sweetie, you are so many people's bright spot and voice. You say the things they can't and won't sometimes. Stay because people like you are a blessing to all of us. You help usher in enlightenment and that's not only a wonderful thing. It's a brave and necessary thing in order for the world to grow in a positive direction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to people like you and Cecil i enjoy the world.

      Delete
  27. You do what you have to do and you say what you have to say. This post has depth and realness. You tell the truth and you show the truth. WE NEED THAT AND WE NEED YOU. Please don't go dark, please, please. Your feelings lift me up because I know that someone out there GETS IT TOO. Look at all the comments, and how many lives you touch with your words. I should have gotten to know you sooner. I'm glad I do now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nations for stopping in. I won't go...we have many titty shows to perform. I like your words.

      Delete
  28. What a dreadful but spot-on entry. You write well putting in all the emotions..
    I thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  29. You can imagine what I feel of the racism. It has no place in 2020 still. And I too feel were reopening to soon. The "sane" American Public isn't ready. It's the spoiled and selfish, gun-toting, confederate flag waving, toothless, Trump cult taking to the streets endangering lives, that want it open. Half of them are probably on guvment' assistance. And if we do reopen, like you said, would it kill them to wear a mask while out?

    Very sad the hear about Lady Fingers. I too remember her commenting from time to time. The week is just filled with sad news.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I say let it all out it needs to be heard. I definitely wouldn't want to be on your bad side though. But when it comes to racism and the pandemic, The smart people, the educated ones, get it. The responsible ones. And then there are the Trump supporters. I won't even say Republicans, because several of my very good friends are and they hate him with a passion, and almost always vote Democratic in the big elections like president and governor. Don't worry, he is already starting to burn his own base now, which is very confusing to me. I think he is just going plum psycho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say...let him and it all go up in flames.

      Delete
  31. OMG Maddie.
    This post. I enjoy you when you're fierce and fun. But you pissed off at the state of things is also a sight to see. We should all stand and face racism and the changes this country has made -for the worse- under Cheeto. Pissed off people implement change.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your exactly right. I just have to watch my dark angry side and keep it in check.

      Delete
  32. Well done, my friend. Thank you. And Cali-boi, Rob, you are gem!!! We need to teach that there are NOT black, white, or brown races, there is only one race: Human.

    Here's how bad it's getting: A black friend of mine has been getting threatening calls each night in the early morning hours, leaving nasty messages on his voice mail - Anonymous Caller ID, of course. Just like a comment left on my blog yesterday telling me I'm pathetic for adding my voice to the resistance - done anonymously, of course. When it comes down to it, they are just like their Hero - cowards. And, the best thing we can do is not respond - not engage in that rhetoric, not escalate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh....i had a few nasty comments on here i had to delete. For God's sake it's 2020!!!!!!

      Delete
  33. Thank you to everyone for you input and comments!! Somehow we will get through this and beat it! 💋❤💋 The time of reckoning is upon us.

    ReplyDelete
  34. we have got to get you laid soon.

    ReplyDelete
  35. You know you can always be like Catwoman good and bad! But jokes aside it the state of affairs is not making people anger then they must be dead already. The biggest thing that angers me is when the president cuts states off if they don't side with him, he cuts them off. Great way to unite a country. Just do us a favor and drop dead you outdated relic. And take you worthless family with you.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!