Wednesday, November 7, 2018

ROOM WITH A VIEW

Well how's about that election! Good to see that people took advantage of one of our rights and got out and voted. I was pretty pleased with the outcome myself, even though my neighbor who was running for House Representative to replace the current resigning one, didn't win. But she came closer to winning in this republican seat then any other. The vote I believe was a 51-49. I think she did very well, and ran a classy and clean campaign...no negative things and sling of bad vibes, even though,  she had three nasty mailers a week against her. I felt she was bullied myself. Had my ex boy- toy been here and available, I have the feeling she would have won. He knows his politics inside and out. I also got to my voting poll at a good time....with only a 10 minute wait. Of course my personal assist, Buster Bolfig Borghese went also to cast his vote.
I also finally heard from Daddy Warbucks. He asked how the election was going. I filled him in. After selling his place in Denver and Chatham, just place outside P-town, and his place in Connecticut rented out, he is now settled in a new flat in Budapest. He had decided he could not swallow Trump and the gop a day longer... and with his job, he goes to Europe a lot as it is, so he vacated the US. His new view he sent me...….
He asked if I regret not moving along. I said not yet, he knows I don't want to be far from my family.... even though I will miss his antics and hilarity. But then after hearing the Dump's insane press conference today and going off the hook already,  I should reconsider. Didn't take him long to act like a immature , sour puss wailing baby!!! For coming from money, he has absolutely no manners, couth, or etiquette what's so ever. Reminds me of this I saw in a shop window while in Rehoboth Beach this summer. I've been saving this gem.

27 comments:

  1. I've lived overseas and I know that right now, it's getting closer to our own sad political state (vis a vis Marmalade Mugabe and his european ilk) for people like me anyway. Today the husband (aka MITM) started talking about moving back to California! We shall see, sweet pea! I do LOVE the troll doll! LOL xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A VIEW daddy warbucks has!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove the view! I’d leave for Europe if I could quit my job, too! Hate Dump. In any case, yes, people went out and voted many douches out of a grift. Good riddance! My congressman went Blue and I’m happy. And that troll makes Cheeto way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Budapest! And that view is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne Marie is right, that is a great view. I, however, prefer looking at Buster's fabulous face. By the way, I've been meaning to ask, who's the chick holding the turkey? She looks a little Bernadette Peterish around the mouth and cheeks but this looks to old to be her. If you say that this isn't a real person I'm going to crawl under my blankets and won't come out until January! Heck, I may do that anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you not going looney this time tootes. It's silent film star Billie Dove.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, sunshine. I had to look her up. Interesting woman. Given my druthers, I'd change my name from Bertha Bohny too!

      Delete
  6. I've thought about leaving, laughed about it, forgotten about it.

    It's all going to have a happy ending. or at least a great next chapter. Damn it, it will.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abby sez Buster is a very handsome doggy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buster always melts my heart. Sorry to hear about your neighbor not making it...but what a close win. Does this mean you won't be seeing Daddy Warbucks anymore? I had no idea he moved from the US.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is my favorite pooch! Would you look at that face!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am guessing you could do that with Trumps hair too! But I hear Buster was all paws at the polling place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Daddy WarbuckS left the US!?!?!? I had no idea, but what a beautiful place to go. Buster is a good civic dog. I knew he had talent to ride a blue wave.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hungary most definitely NOT one of the better places to go right now with the most extreme right-wing President in all of Europe, Viktor Orban, who has an utter disregard for human rights and is proud to want to establish what he calls an "ILLIBERAL democracy"! There's an increasing clamour to turf the country out of the European Union for his quasi-fascist policies.
    Of course, as with all things it'll change over time (which can't come soon enough!) but when it eventually does, how much damage will have been done?

    Btw: Just LOVE Buster - and isn't there just the suggestion of a knowing 'smile' playing on those doggy lips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to worry Raybeard...he is only there temporally, with work. If he does stay in Europe, I think he is talking of settling in Italy. And yes, I do believe that is Buster's sly smile. It gets me every time.

      Delete
  13. Hungary’s not great right now but then many parts of the world are a bit scary and Trumplike currently.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Buster is beyond cute!!!! That face!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Budapest....yikes, beautiful and a stunning town, it watch that president like Raybeard said. I dare say he's worst than trump.

    Buster.....the first dog to vote! He's too damn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to trump troll doll for voodoo practice. Buster looks jolly happy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Buster for President!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That buster is one cute dog!!!! I bet he swayed votes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The asshat started his day by tweeting threats - as he usually does. He's not going to change - ever. Well, maybe if he's sitting in prison on a corn-holed sore ass...but, even then, I have the feeling he'd be saying, "I have the best ass, everyone says so, they say I have the best ass they've ever had."

    Sorry your neighbor didn't win. Sometimes, sadly, you have to stoop to their level to win.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous view! Spectacular!

    My candidate came close to ousting Ted Cruz. Only 60,000 vote difference! And I loved that he said, "I'm so fucking proud of you, El Paso!" on live tv! Brian Williams had to apologize to the audience for the F bomb. I loved it!

    Texas is on the verge of turning back blue! We've replaced many idiots in office, both nationally in Congress, statewide, and locally. Voting works!

    And I'm so glad Buster voted. Every vote counts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so utterly in shock that slime ball stayed in. His wife must shower a lot.

      Delete
  21. If I was a gun owner, that Trump doll would be the perfect gift for me. From about 50 yards away. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank goodness for Buster.....that troll doll creeped me out.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!