Monday, November 12, 2018

MONDAY ....NOOOOO

I just wish one week, one of you dear readers would figure out a way slow down the weekend. They come and go all too quick!! It was another relaxing weekend...a good friend of mine came for the weekend and we got out and about into Philly. It was great to get out of doors, and I'll enjoy it while it lasts. Even though I enjoy summer best, no denying I love me my jeans and cashmere sweaters, scarves and such. I'm a layering queen I tell you. We had a great time in town.... we explored around Elfreth's Alley and Independence Hall, always an historic setting, Carpenters' Hall, and along Forbidden Drive.

And Manuel caught this gratuitous shot me of trying to nap! Or something.
All the images came from my Instagram. Gotta  love Philadelphia this time of year. We'll be back tonight with a fun parlor game...in the meantime...

Happy Monday All!

19 comments:

  1. Happy Monday, mistress. Obviously, that "or something" left an impression "on something." (quite the nice package! Thanks for the gift(s)) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about the Happy Monday part yet. I'm still waiting for a pot of coffee to brew. I'll let you know next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But, it's a HOLIDAY today, honey! ;) xoxo (I haven't been in Philly in ages, so thanks for the photos!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey cutie booty! I don't think this is how subliminal imaging is supposed to work! Love all the colors and that sweater is scrumptious!
    I have discovered that if you are an active person (I'm not) that doing nothing but vegging prolongs the weekend. You may be bored but the days seem longer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love me some cashmere sweaters. Yes, expensive....but so damn cozy and warm. Looking sharp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And a very happy Monday to you too!
    I love all your photos,as usual but the "chequered" houses really sing to me.
    Great post. Thank you. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  7. You obviously took a pumpkin home with you in those jeans. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Jean's are snuggle....where did you put all the sausage and biscuits from yesterday!!!! You eat alot, and still fit....not fair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite part of Philly...Elferths Alley and the Independance Hall section. I dont live far from there.

    That last picture got me thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm currently nursing a cold, so no going out in the cold for me. ah, sweet gin, cure me of this curse!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, you wouldn't get much napping done looking like THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was telling Carlos this morning that the weekend went by too fast.Maybe it's because he had the day off and I had to work???

    ReplyDelete
  13. and we know just how useful your tongue can be.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to accept I got distracted by.... not Philly. Darn, that's some napping attire!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful pictures, mistress. And it looked like a VERY satisfying nap.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous shots! Love the popping colors, both natural and manmade! I'm sure you were waiting for someone to tuck you in for your nap!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great autumn shots!!! And those Jean's look like their holding lots of cock. Love the playful shot too.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!