Wednesday, October 19, 2016

HALLOWEEN AND THE OLD COUPLE

So it seems there was this old married couple who hadn't celebrated Halloween for years. One night the old woman says to her husband " We haven't dressed up in years for Halloween, lets say we get dressed up and go to a party?" He says, "What the heck." So the wife goes to the bedroom, strips naked and comes out with a lemon sticking out from between her legs. He says, " You can't go like that!" She says ," I can go any damn way I want too, now go get ready." So he goes to the bathroom, stripes raving naked and emerges with a potato hanging on his willy. She says, " What the hell is wrong with you. You can't go dressed like that!" Where he replies, "If you can go dressed as a sour puss, I can go as a dick-tater!"

30 comments:

  1. I've always had a "thing" for dick-taters...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to school with a Dick Tater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only imagine your sex educations class.

      Delete
  3. "BOOM! BOOM!" as Basil Brush used to say. (You'll have to Google it - You Tube would be even better).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. " Eh, not bad Mr.Stephen, I remembered all my lines, but maybe not necessarily in the right order."

      Delete
  4. bwhahahaha! are you and the lad going to recreate this scene for halloween?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lord, I hope not, nothing worst then sucking on a lemon.

      Delete
  5. Pearl Shaghoople10/20/2016

    Some days, I'm not sure who's more filthy, you or Lady Bun Bun. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I as explaining to my boss that I can be a bit of a dictator when I am running a project, he quipped, this time you forgot the tater part of that (he was right - I had been rude to an idiot.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I laughed in spite of myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope you didn't have an accident dear.

      Delete
  8. Funny thing ....they were both things you put in your mouth ........HMMMMM!

    Mark
    The Male Casting Couch

    ReplyDelete
  9. love you new Halloween portrait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You try posing with that pumpkin stem jabbing you in the junk.

      Delete
  10. LOL! Very cute joke. Happy Thursday, mistress. Hope you made it through the debate (if you watched). Hugs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.....i came thru in a drunken haze.

      Delete
  11. Oh my. Oh my oh my....grin.

    ReplyDelete
  12. And by what I have seen, you must be a major dick-tater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do seem to always be rigid and standing with magnificent posture

      Delete
  13. Hahahahah!!!! That made me laugh! I have to remember that for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. And what a lovely dick-tater you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feeding fine young men for near 20 years now!

      Delete
  15. Ilol,lol,lol I just love a good stern dick tator!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm SO using this for my Halloween show. A sour puss, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!