Thursday, June 30, 2016

FROM THE DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION, TO A FAN DANCE


While I was out on vacation it seems a lot of stuff went on. While I was away........

Did this Brexit come out of no where?!? Now I know I ignore news a lot, most of it brings me down and is depressing, hell if not for Bob, I wouldn't get any probably. But when I heard England may leave, and did, Europe, I was shocked. Hard to imagine England not being part of the rest of Europe. Makes me wish Texas would leave our union!!!!

Well, it seems Philadelphia is gearing up for the Democratic National Convention. From July 25-28, 2016, all eyes will be on Philadelphia as the city hosts the Democratic National Convention. 
Last summer it was the Pope...now this.Lots of hub bub in town, and if anyone will be in town for the convention, and any hunky delegates who need a room, and can't get one, I'm throwing open my doors at the Casa du Borghese... free of charge!!!! I roll like that! To welcome delegates, elected officials, and citizens from around the nation to Philadelphia for the DNC, the Philadelphia 2016 Host Committee for the Democratic National Convention will unveil Donkeys Around Town, a citywide public installation of 57 fiberglass donkeys representing the 50 states, five United States territories, Washington D.C. and Democrats Abroad. In partnership with Philadelphia’s Mural Arts Program and Art Jawn, the host committee sourced more than two dozen local Philly artists to paint the 250-pound fiberglass jackasses. Each of the 57 donkeys will include the name of the state it represents, and iconic imagery from that state or territory. A small preview, courtesy of a friend. I will try to get down there and do a post on these if my schedule permits. You know I just love asses.
And there's ole Eddie Rendell.

Say what you may about Christina Aguilera.
I have always been a fan of hers and the girl has some amazing pipes on her. While she has had issues, she has far more talent then  that Brit, or Be-yawn-ce. Christina is pretty much a good egg. And I feel she is always right on point with being hip, and ultimately she means well. Well... she went and wrote a song and performed it on Jimmy Kimmel Live in remembrance for the Orlando victims, called Change. Hell her song Beautiful still has me in tears .

Speaking of Orlando. On my one day back betwixt my two trips, was for a special drag show with the girls.
Your seated hoe and the Girls of New Hope had a benefit show to raise some doe for the victims and families of the tragic event.  We had a great showing and ended up raising $ 5,000 at $20 a head, from just tickets to get in. With tips, it came to around $6500. Pretty damn good. But the better news was my company I work for matched it and we sent a big fat check to the GLBT Community Center of Central Florida!!!! The center have also set up a GoFundMe page, with 100 percent of the proceeds going to the Orlando shooting victims and their families. Donate here

Speaking of New Hope, it seems the Raven has went and upped the fun. By now you have heard me talk about their infamous pool, but now they have extended the pool fun. The all new Late Night Pool Party:

 Swim, eat and drink at the pool and cabana bar every Saturday until 1am!!!! DJ Will K spins the tunes. This sounds like just to much debauchery for me. I'm in!!!! And let us not forget these swell  favorite nights....

Ahhhhhh..... and speaking of spinning...Calvin Harris!

I love a handsome guy and dance music. This cutie finally came to his senses and dumped that imitation of song and talent Taylor Swift. HE dumped HER. Shocked right? Well, he went and concentrated on his music with another summer tune, and just happened to pose in his speedo!!!
Oh Calvin...I sure hope you didn't do this on my account??? While nice, I prefer him in regular trunks, but nice to see he likes nipple play!!!!

You'd think the Mistress would have enough gin here at the Casa to take me to, and get me through, the apocalypse right? I mean there is Hendricks, Blue Coat, Sapphire, Tanqueray, Barr Hill, Boodles, Opihr, what time is it???? Anyway, when I got home a friend had sent me this.....
I'll soon have as many gins as I do men!

And finally......
I just knew my fans would come in handy one day. With my skin getting deeper color, I hate to wear clothes at night till the stinging goes away.

So I may take up fan dancing. So there's that.
💋

34 comments:

  1. I no longer have a TV and very seldom pay attention to the news. Grim reality always has a way of ruining my day.

    And I no longer live in Texas (thank Gawd!!!) but my agonizing years there made me wish that they'd give the whole damn state back to Mexico.

    BTW - I have a "thing" for fan dancers....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And as your aware, feathers are good for tickling.......

      Delete
  2. death's door gin? probably some leftover prohibition bathtub gin. proceed with caution, dear.

    ed rendell and the asses - bwhahahahahahah!

    and I will go donate to the orlando cause!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. too late...it already fucked me up last night but good!!!!! Bath Tub gin indeed. Very smooth, but potent honey.

      Delete
    2. I do believe the Mistress will try anything once.

      Delete
  3. I love Cristina Aguilera's talent and charity. I ignore the rest. What a voice and what good use of it!!! With love to YOU and the Girls of New Hope, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend! Christina certainly has a soulful voice.

      Delete
  4. I also didn't know about Brexit until the day before the vote; it came up fast.

    "Be-yawn-ce" Funny, cuz it's true. And I also love me some Christina cuz, again, she can saaaaang.

    Calvin Harris, so much cuter without that Blond Blow-up Kewpie Doll he used to have glued to his arm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured you may get a kick out of the
      Be-YAWN-ce!

      Delete
  5. I'm shocked something named Death's Door Gin wasn't made here in Southern California, land of Arrogant Bastard Ale and Ruination IPA.

    Brexit caught us all off guard because no one expected it to pass. Now we're seeing things like Texit and Calexit. I would prefer not to leave, but with the way certain states behave it may not be such a bad thing. Cali surpassed France to become the sixth largest economy in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! I didn't know that about the economy there!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  6. You probably have as many livers as men dear. And ladt time I was in Philly, they already had enough asses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Body Workout Club doesn't count Ms.Moorecock.

      Delete
  7. Look at this damn sexy legs!!!!! I'd love to see the donkeys. I love when cities do these things and it gets you walking around to see them. And damn do you gals look amazing!!!!!! Great work for a tremendous cause

    ReplyDelete
  8. Someone gave my wife a bottle of Death's Door... Now, what in the world shall we do with it? I may need recipes!
    I knew you taste, but had no idea it matched mine so well on the vocal side of things.
    Now, lastly, don't fan dances give a nice flash of the naughty bits? ;-) A teensy sunburn does get annoying when clothed. Just be careful about burning the bits. 'Course, if the Raven would make that late night pool party clothing optional, one wouldn't need to worry about that issue, now would one? Hugs, my mistress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you whk! I never lay out nude because of burring the bits...at least when the sun is out. Now, take a old fashioned, add ice. Add two giggers of gin, top with tonic and add a slice of lime and cucumber.....very refreshing. Now for that fan dance.....you and Jon can enjoy it together.

      Delete
  9. Yes.....the Calvin Harris nipple play is turning me on! As are your legs! As for the donkeys, how cool is that? Love Aguilera

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I'm a delegate coming to Philly....can you put me up!?!? What a cool way to get people involved in politics with the donkeys. Meanwhile you guys looks fabulous! You look like your holding court!!! Great job and heart. Christina does do some greats meaningful songs, and Calvin Harris? Swoon...

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know, maybe you could be the entertainment with your fan dance for the democratic convention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! It would be a quick and easy performance...

      Delete
  12. I think I may need a fan myself now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just make sure you pluck the bird first.

      Delete
  13. dear, you'll soom have as many livers as men. Now DROP THAT FAN!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mistress...what true class you have!!!! The fan is quite taste, will you be for hire? I did catch Ms.Aguiela on Jimmy Kimmel....I was tearing up a lot. She really does have a great , soulful voice. And England shocked me too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a awfully big fan?!?!?!? Yes...do the donkeys...I d love to see some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mistress....at the point you should just open up a home for handsome wayward men! Sounds like you have enough gin for all and with that fan......

    ReplyDelete
  17. DAMN! Yourself and the girls of New Hope are looking swanky!! Love the Jackass project, what a great way to get one involved in voting...if they aren't. Late swims? Did they finally figure out it was easlei to keep you partying there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he doesn't party there, he does his drinking and passing out there.

      Delete
    2. Flattery will get you everywhere Cali Boi💋

      Delete
  18. If my peeps see this post, and those legs, they'll be out their at the Raven for the late night swim!!! That sound amazing! And yes downtown will be quite busy with the upcoming convention. I have several events to set up for groups coming.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Opening the doors up? You best remove the turn style first for the masses of men! Loving the Ass project.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You and the girls look quite like a show! Look at that tube!!!! Great work!!! Yep, Calvin floats my boat too. I can just imagine the convention will be insane.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I agree here with some....loose the fan!!! I also don't know I'd drink anything called Death's Door.

    ReplyDelete
  22. News is overrated - I mean, who wants to read about the messy divorce of the UK from the EU? It's like an extremely glum soap opera.

    Anyway, never mind that. On to more important things: I trust you'll be getting those gams out for the Raven's late night pool night thingy?

    P.S. Christina looks like a much younger (and less dead, thankfully) Barbara Cartland in that photo. Poor love.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!