Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday Moments

Brrrrrrrrrr, it's a cold one today!!!!
 
A good day to stay in the warm bed!!! Happy Monday Everybody! Yesterday we had our first snowfall here and very slick conditions. It's gonna be hard to get going today, I'll be in need of things to keep me warm, like warm pups,lovely liqueur desserts, and some warm blooded men to give me their shirt!!! Enjoy your day all!
 
 
 
 
Did you notice the hunk has a nice case of Gluteus maximus Protrusion Disorder? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. After two work-related Christmas parties last night, that last picture is how I'm feeling.
    Thank goddess, I have a work from home day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/09/2013

    I'm glad I work from home. Doesn't change the fact it's only 34 degrees right now and I have to go to the market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a real nice case of GPD!!!!! But shirt hell, give me the man for warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Monday Mistress! I know those puppies warmed my heart today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have puppy in the snow is adorable with the blue eyes! I am liking this collection!!!!!!! Many scrumptious things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love one of those mini bundt cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would someone mind passing me the one with the towel...

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is a couple nice moments here this week! Those dogs are adorable! So is the GPD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a good Monday! I love the pairs of dogs! The ones on the chair especially, that just shows comfort and love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the little wet nose peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that guy can lose the leans next while I enjoy one of those cakes......

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!