Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday with The Women

Nothing like some good old fashioned cattiness! Love this movie.

"Well, girls, looks like it's back to the perfume counter for me. By the way, there's a name for you ladies, but it isn't used in high society - outside of a kennel"


"I'm an old woman dear. I know my sex."


"I hate to tell you, dear, but your skin makes the Rocky Mountains look like velvet"


" I made him pay for what he wants. You make him pay for what he doesn't want."

"Get me a bromide - and put some gin in it."

" If you throw a lambchop into a hot oven, what's gonna keep it from gettin' done?"

Oh, l'amour, l'amour, how it can let you down. Hmm. How it can pick you up again!!

6 comments:

  1. Simply a wonderful movie, and if reminds me of some of the women in my circle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovelovelove that film!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! Great quotes from one of my favorite movies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By far one of Cukor's best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/24/2011

    Such a great film! ...reminds me of a collection of campy gay pals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10/24/2011

    they don't make them like that anymore....

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!