Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Grande Dame of the Week

Puerto Rican sensation Kim Moore!

Kim Moore is one hell of a diva and can entertain like no one's business. If you would like to see her you'll have to go to Puerto Rico and the Domanymen Republic I call it, to see her, where she is a huge club sensation and charity worker. And word as it she is in the House of Flowers camp, as she is a good friend of Nina Flowers. I thought a saw a little Nina inspired make-up technique. She has just a fabulous look! Is anyone in to see Miss Moore and some hot papis?









4 comments:

  1. She is fabulous! I can see the Nina influence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and stunning! Lots of detail here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Batina1/14/2010

    I wish I had the time and money to travel and see these girls! How many have you featured now?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!