Thursday, May 23, 2024

THE FLEETS!

Another reason to love the heralding of summer...FLEET WEEK! It's my wish every gay guy could experience Fleet Week just once. I always loved this time of year for many reasons. Just another excuse for a trip to New York City I say. At one time, most of the Clan lived in Hell's Kitchen, the Village and Chealsea, and I always went up several years in a row to partake, and I can't tell you how excited we were to be there to greet and gladly receive all the seaman. It was in a sort our small contribution to thanking them for their service and making them feel rewarded in way. If we could make them happy and enjoy time away, who could resist not commanding their wish? It's truly a site to be seen, with the uniforms all over the city, touring, in bars, and landmarks. In their various uniforms, and their smiling and wanton faces, their randy sides showing... seeking time away, and the look and wonder of the city's offerings. And if you should ever go, they usually set up command center on Pier 88 in Midtown near where the Intrepid is eternally moored. This would be a great place to start, with your tight skinny jeans, tee shirt, and come-hither smile. Every year in the Village bars, the boys like us came out to play. Some years I met some seasmen and had good conversations, and sometimes sex, and other years, one in particular, a navy man and I may have gone the whole enchilada. One navymen one year, was of the first few to give me some enjoyment of one of my first 10". When we were undressing, I was unbuttoning his pants flap and out popped a huge bouncing flounder!!!! I wonder if that is why I prefer a man in the navy over the other two branches??? Regardless of what you do or don't do, it's a swell time, to even just hang and talk, and if sex happens, so be it. I like to think of it as doing my part to boost the morale of our boys!!!! But hurry, the day after Memorial Day they pull up stakes and head back out to sea.

Happy Fleet Week to our Boys!!!!


*pictures 1,3,5,7 courtesy of clan member Preston on our adventures in Fleet weeks.

40 comments:

  1. I think we’re ready for an honorable (or dishonorable) discharge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh honey I have experienced a few discharges but they were all honorable!

      Delete
  2. Fleet Week. Oh, my..... It must be so much easier for them now they don't have to sneak.
    P.S. Wait a minute. TWO other branches? Are you forgetting the Air Force? Those flyboys can be fly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was mentioning I like the Navy men, more than the other two branches I was referring to Marines and Coast Guard.

      Delete
  3. C'mon; where's Village People's In the Navy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes.
    I have a soft (well, not so soft) spot for seamen. I would have to say that's seamen, Air Force guys and Army guys for me. I also have very fond memories of one marine. He did not have a flounder, but it was a substantial catch!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And if I recall correctly, don't you have a pair of Navy boy pants with the flap? You should probably bring those to Philly with you. Just saying.

      Delete
  5. Let the party begin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been in NYC a few times during Fleet Week and have always enjoyed the views!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5/23/2024

    Tundra Bunny here...

    A handsome man in uniform always makes my heart beat a little faster, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And a man out of a uniform makes my heartbeat ever faster!!!!!

      Delete
  8. I could be a port of call for anyone of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm surprised you didn't include Channing Tatum in that top clip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sure hope you had Wet Wipes with so much Seamen around.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hunks and Honchos,
    Queens and Queers, come on the big cruise
    There'll be semen everywhere ...
    Dance all night a Jolly Roger, there's a porthole for very todger.
    Two dozen men to keep you amused ...
    All aboard if you've got spunk ...
    Lubed up chums in every bunk ..
    Chase Pete with Dick from dusk to dawn,
    Get down, blow the captain's horn
    Chocolate starfish close up to you ...
    Lubrication, ejaculation, celebrationnnnnnnnn

    XO and one for Jesus
    Miss R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!!!! Nothing like a good ole round of dirty seas shanties!

      Delete
  12. Call me jealous!!!!! I so need to see this one day. I can only imagine what all your porthole saw during Fleet week. I'm sure you were popular.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Being in New Haven and not all that far, I can't believe I have yet not experienced this. I would love to go to Fleet Week in New York sometime. I love men in uniform, so just to be surrounded by all that semen, huh, seamen would be a dream come true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. semen - seamen: that's fabulous!

      Delete
    2. I think you making Xersex thirsty.

      Delete
  14. It's Fleet Week!?!?! Enemas for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can just bet you raised their morale all right! I had two sets of friends that used to go to Fleet Week. They said it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Gay and straight we're definitely ready to partake of some men I heard.

    Now can we hear more about that big flounder in detail?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do you prefer the surface ship sailors or the submariners, Mistress? The destroyers have big guns, but can they compare with longer torpedoes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well dear the ones i played with...I really can't complain about their artillery and how to use it.

      Delete
  17. I remember when I was years younger, years.... and going to the city for Fleet week with my girlfriends. It always made us feel good to enjoy drinks and talk to the sailors. But, I only went after officers. But nothing like a sailor in crisp whites.

    ReplyDelete
  18. as Rose Nylund would say, " You've been under more sailors that a nautical toilet."

    ReplyDelete
  19. You should fit right in, aren't you always at a full salute?

    ReplyDelete
  20. marvellous sailors! love the ass of #3 and ther open "window" showing a tasteful dick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too. It's like an instant glory hole!!!!

      Delete
  21. A whole fleet dropping anchor in your port?! Enjoy!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  22. We have Fleet Week here in November, in case you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You should see the city!!! The bars were packed with seamen last night. And I saw one sailor with the white pants...Id swear he was commando.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey hoy sailor boy? want it snuggly harbored? Open me gate but dock it straight I see you list to starboard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE THAT! I usually point it to the port side.

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!